Bikes for Enduro... The restart

braailegend

I've never actually seen a DeVinci that I've thought looked good, particularly their carbon bikes. They always look awkward and somehow unnecessarily overbuilt. 

You're right. I've got that feeling with every Knolly. This is probably the closest to one that looks buyable and I'm intrigued by the different height chain stays and all that weird thickness on the down tube and shock mounting. 

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You're right. I've got that feeling with every Knolly. This is probably the closest to one that looks buyable and I'm intrigued by the different height chain stays and all that weird thickness on the down tube and shock mounting. 

Same with those ugly ass Evil bikes for me, with the head tube that looks like saddlebags fat.

Same with those ugly ass Evil bikes for me, with the head tube that looks like saddlebags fat.

Ha, ha, ha. That will keep popping into my mind this weekend when I'm building up my Following. 

Edit: I've been trying to work it out. What is Saddles bag fat and what does it look like? and don't say it's like an evil head tube. I'm scared to google it.

Edited by Dirt Tracker

I've never actually seen a DeVinci that I've thought looked good, particularly their carbon bikes. They always look awkward and somehow unnecessarily overbuilt. 

I've always thought that of Yeti bikes.

Ahhh. Fat shaming my bike. Got it.

Ha, ha, ha. That will keep popping into my mind this weekend when I'm building up my Following.

Edit: I've been trying to work it out. What is Saddles bag fat and what does it look like? and don't say it's like an evil head tube. I'm scared to google it.

Start with safe search on????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

It was bound to come out sooner or later .... the bike has all the current selling points, long/low/slack, high pivot with idler and big wheels on a long travel (long travel being a relative term) bike.....

And it is a sexy looking bike!

Really like the look of this. I wonder how much that high idler causes the chain to drag... I've never ridden an idler bike, but I've heard it causes quite a bit of drag - anyone with some first hand experience?

I wouldn't imagine it'd be much... Equivalent to a derailleur pully, probably