Chinese Carbon Thread

Meezo

Hey china nutters,

If anyone is interested, my warrantee replacement frame is up for sale.

Flyxii fr 322 frame, 56cm, matt UD finish.

Let me know if you're interested! At least you can see frame in your hands and no waiting for the post office!

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it some type of holiday in China? No response from online agent in two days? Weird

Is it some type of holiday in China? No response from online agent in two days? Weird

yesterday was national day of China, so would have been a public holiday

Most are off until 8 October.

Most are off until 8 October.

yeah I noticed .... Alibaba is on lock down ... talk about being a day or two to late

Chinese National holiday 1-3 October. Many worked last few Sundays to make it a long weekend until the 7th.

Quick technical question regarding BB's. I will admit im not the most astute when it comes to these things. The frame I am about to purchase comes in BB30 or BB68. The groupset is Simano Hollowtech II Bottom Bracket SM-BBR60 BSA. Will this all be compatible? AM I buying the right thing?

Struggling to find the link, but I think this YouTube video explains the differences.

Edited by geraldm24

I have recently got a Dogma 65.1 frame from a guy in Tygervalley that imports them for a steal. love the frame for the money spend absolutely worth it.

I have recently got a Dogma 65.1 frame from a guy in Tygervalley that imports them for a steal. love the frame for the money spend absolutely worth it.

...run!

I hope you did a bar-code check. sniff sniff wink wink. its frobably a frip-off if u faid more then five k

I like this video.

He is saying that Buy a fake frame whatever u want bec a fake one is also as good as a original one but dont use the original brand name.

Yeah, watched this as well.

Guys,

I am looking to order from Hong-Fu. They say they use the "EMS air transport" shipping services - I am not quite sure on who/what this is, but would my delivery be affected by the current SAPO strikes?

Yes the strikes will effect your order. EMS and sapo are linked some how. I'm not sure how though