What TV shows are you watching?

FrankG

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

S18E06 of Grand Designs was awesome. Finishing was a bit pressed for funds, but the overall design is mesmerizing.

Yes! One of the most fantastic designs I've seen. I've always been fascinated by the Fibonacci spiral and seeing it incorporated into a house is amazing. It's incredible to see what can happen when nature and engineering combine.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Started watching Mindhunter on Netflix last night and I'm loving it. Didn't know anything about it when I started and then had to force myself to stop at 2 this morning to get some sleep. Can't wait to finish the series tonight.

Started watching Mindhunter on Netflix last night and I'm loving it. Didn't know anything about it when I started and then had to force myself to stop at 2 this morning to get some sleep. Can't wait to finish the series tonight.

thanks for reminding me about that show. Trailer looked very interesting. Does help that the delightful Anna Torv gets some screen time again. Been a while since Fringe

Just finished season 2 of Person of Interest.

Now to start this week’s entertainment... busy downloading the available episodes, and then it becomes a weekly wait for each new episode to appear.

3fdbc4e90c8480d74e00af082bb9b15f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good news: Mindhunter already given the green light for Season 2.

Bad news: Probably won't be released before late 2018.

Looks like it's already climbed into the Top 50 TV Series on IMDB.

And halt and catch fire comes to an end. An emotional rollercoaster the last few episodes appealing to my preference for character driven entertainment. Really really a great show that I would recommend to anyone. Sad to see it finished

I must admit I am rather enjoying Our Girl.. kind of a modern day Private Benjamin..without the humour.[emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Fired up Fringe again. Still interesting all these years later.

Hah. I recall you swooning over Ms. Torv many years ago. Still holds true.

Edited by bertusras

Finished watching 'The Son' last night.

Western themed series with Pierce Brosnan. A bit slow to start with, but gathered momentum as it went along