What TV shows are you watching?

FrankG

Who was your fav? 

Eliza for sure, but Tamara with her food earrings is so dang cute, and Karlie and Nicole are easy on the eye as well.

Is True Detective S03 worth a watch? 

Season 2 got wayyyy too far up it's own ass and was a pain to sit through. 

It's a bit slow, I've not caught up, but it's shaping up to be quite good.

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That's the one that starts with the murder on the beach? It has rave reviews.. Just haven't got round to it

Yep starts with the body on the beach and proceeds to have you suspecting everybody.

At one point I was convinced my wife did it...

:clap:

Yep starts with the body on the beach and proceeds to have you suspecting everybody.

At one point I was convinced my wife did it...

GOT

The only show that really matters. Everything else is just to pass time while we wait.

https://youtu.be/LMeqY7ogdF8

Started this last night. First impressions were meh...try hards. But not enough to discourage me from the rest just yet. I always brushed off Dark Horse Comics as a brand where half the content wasn't even theirs. Over the years they've made comic book adaptations of movies, series, games and books. Umbrella Academy is however one of their few original publications.

With a plot that's not too unimaginative I reckon there's potentially a good story to tell here.

It will have to do though. Since Netflix cancelled everything Marvel. Well there is DC's Titans too. If you're into that sorta thing.

I ploughed through all seasons of GOT (including all the Ozzy Man Reviews) in preparation for Season 8 in April 

(It went through them a bit too fast - April is AGES away  :thumbdown: )

Wish I had time to go through all 7 seasons, so been watching some of the recap videos on Youtube. 

The only show that really matters. Everything else is just to pass time while we wait.

Started this last night. First impressions were meh...try hards. But not enough to discourage me from the rest just yet. I always brushed off Dark Horse Comics as a brand where half the content wasn't even theirs. Over the years they've made comic book adaptations of movies, series, games and books. Umbrella Academy is however one of their few original publications.

With a plot that's not too unimaginative I reckon there's potentially a good story to tell here.

It will have to do though. Since Netflix cancelled everything Marvel. Well there is DC's Titans too. If you're into that sorta thing.

Umbrella Academy was great! Loved it. 

Nobody is into that sorta thing... 

Eliza for sure, but Tamara with her food earrings is so dang cute, and Karlie and Nicole are easy on the eye as well.

It's a bit slow, I've not caught up, but it's shaping up to be quite good.

So you have a thing for blondes. They were all attractive! 

I have this lined up for when I have Vikings all wrapped up 

Demmit man, i'm loosing an extra hours sleep every night since we got netflix

Tried Umbrella Academy, couldn't get into it. Liked some of the characters but not enough to continue watching. Did enjoy Doom Patrol, though. But I liked Titans, mostly (vastly more than the Arrowverse stuff, anyway).