What TV shows are you watching?

FrankG

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I stopped watching halfway through episode 1.

I really am struggling to find quality shows atm.

I found episode 1 really weak. Almost stopped watching after that but I'm glad I carried on, I found it improves quite a bit afterwards.

Watched the series 3rd rock from the sun when I was a kid. Started watching it again tonight and a lot of sexual things that were lost on me as a kid

Looooved that series. 

After 3rd Rock and the recent series of Trial and Error, I struggle to watch John L do a serious role.  I think he is hilarious!!

I found episode 1 really weak. Almost stopped watching after that but I'm glad I carried on, I found it improves quite a bit afterwards.

thanks. I’ll sit with my laptop and do some work, so I don’t end up wasting hours of my life. Worst case, I put my laptop down and catch up the work in work hours.

Wife (so that mean I) have started Little Fires Everywhere.

Not sure what to make of it yet...

Seeing Joshua Jackson as a grown up, makes me feel very old.

I started with it then forgot about it[emoji2356]

Started watching Space Force this week. Not a fan of Steve's voice he's putting on, but entertaining so far.

The press, however, are not enjoying it.

I started watching it because of Steve, have to say it's not his best work. I finished the first episode in 3 sittings and haven't bothered to start the second episode.

EDIT: I see a few people said it gets better, might give ep 2 a go tonight.

Edited by Grease_Monkey

Thanks, forgot about Killing Eve ... going to give it a spin

Started watching last night ... and managed to smash 6 episodes.

I do also admit that the lead actress is to me some serious eye candy, and what makes her even more appealing is her slightly crazy demeanor  :wub:  

I do also admit that the lead actress is to me some serious eye candy, and what makes her even more appealing is her slightly crazy demeanor  :wub:  

Which one?  :whistling:

thanks. I’ll sit with my laptop and do some work, so I don’t end up wasting hours of my life. Worst case, I put my laptop down and catch up the work in work hours.

Got through my work last night and can’t remember much of the rest of s1e1. of Space Whatever it’s called. Maybe episode 2 will be more interesting.

Took a while to get into Space Force, but man John is good. Its actually a great show.

I find watching John M difficult since I just watched him in Billions playing a Russian oligarch. I'm struggling to work out his natural accent. 

has anybody mentioned The Outsider? really enjoying that..

I lost interest after about 6 or 7 episodes