MotoGP

SeaBee

So was the other 50% of the stupid stuff chemically assisted ??  :ph34r:

Just about - had  the abbreviation OTP; overturned while pissed.

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

MM93 tried but it was too big an ask. El Diablo on pole, good chance for a win and opening a nice gap over MM93 in the standings. Vale on 2nd row, BB33 keeps improving and 3 KTM in the front half.

Guess I’m using my last beers tomorrow !

Enjoe da beer!

I love the guy but that was bit of a false dawn. That French Teenager is making the factory boys look average. And Marc will be back soon.

Ja, look - VR definitely didn't have the same pace as El Diablo and some off the other quick boys, but damn that was a performance from him all the same. If he hadn't made that small mistake at the end, I reckon he'd have been second. And it would have been thoroughly deserved. He made that bike look like an RV. 

I love the guy but that was bit of a false dawn. That French Teenager is making the factory boys look average. And Marc will be back soon.

Agreed. I just love the fact that when the chips are down, he’s almost always there. The ultimate scrapper.

The new boys are quick. But Rossi still outrides most of the field, including many many others who have not been told “to retire”... Zarco, Rins, Smith, Crutchlow etc

Edited by Patchelicious

The new boys are quick. But Rossi still outrides most for the field, including many many other who have not been told “to retire”... Zarco, Rins, Smith, Crutchlow etc

Pretty sure that all those other than Rins have been told "to retire" by someone on the internet at some point.

Why should Rins retire, exactly?

VfS4pCi.png

Pretty sure that all those other than Rins have been told "to retire" by someone on the internet at some point.

Why should Rins retire, exactly?

VfS4pCi.png

Because he finished behind Rossi this weekend. Of course he should not retire, it was said very sarcastically. I’m surprised I have to explain this to you.

Edited by Patchelicious

Looking at the info and pics of Marc's arm I must say it is impressive he even got on the bike.

He was trying on leathers, doing push-ups and riding a bike on Wednesday already, less that 24hrs after major surgery.

He had to complete 40 push-ups as part of the fitness test on Thursday.

Cal on Sunday was complaining about the after affects of the anesthetics, so that's in the mix too.

All in all I can't wait to see the bikes around a different track. I understand the logistics around the double headers but it really skews the playing field a bit. Not saying the results weren't deserved, before I get roasted.

I am expecting very different results from the next round in Brno.

Yamaha's ailing engine situation aside, they are still wanting WRT power and top-end. Will be interesting to see how Fabulous Quarterpounder goes on a less flowy track.

Also hoping Brad reins it in just a touch. He is talented but I think he needs to first finish.

On the standings, Alex is rookie of the year at the moment........ Standings don't really care about how fast you were before you crashed. He is definitely a "win it or bin it" rider, just would hate to see him get hurt and ruin a very promising career before it has even started.

Looking at the info and pics of Marc's arm I must say it is impressive he even got on the bike.

He was trying on leathers, doing push-ups and riding a bike on Wednesday already, less that 24hrs after major surgery.

Remember when Jorge broke his collar bone at Assen in free practice and rode to 5th on the Sunday? I was never a fan but you have to respect that.