Had to klap a okie today.

DR ◣◢

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd love to know what really happened and who was involved. I was happily nursing man-flu behind my desk at work.

Nothing like a little trolling to bring the oaks out of the woodwork hey!

Here I was thinking, "what has the riding community become!". You Bugger!

I'd love to know what really happened and who was involved. I was happily nursing man-flu behind my desk at work.

Nothing like a little trolling to bring the oaks out of the woodwork hey!

Goes to show how tightly wound guys today are. Anything and almost everything will send them into a frenzy. No facts needed, just a spark to blow.

Take a lesson from this Hubber. Chillax!

Figured this was a joke, tbh bad form. The guy who got nailed by this prick im sure is not finding this the least bit humorous.

Figured this was a joke, tbh bad form. The guy who got nailed by this prick im sure is not finding this the least bit humorous.

Well at this point the whole thing is an urban legend. Maybe some guy got slapped by his girlfriend becuase he was perving over some other chick in a tight cycle pant.

Well at this point the whole thing is an urban legend. Maybe some guy got slapped by his girlfriend becuase he was perving over some other chick in a tight cycle pant.

I like your version more.

So there I am today having a nice chilled ride with my goose on the spruit when this poepol comes screaming around the corner and onto the little bridge pushing my girlfriend to the side.

Next thing he gets off and starts tjooning her *** about having right of way and how she was in his way.

Lucky I saw this coming and taught the oke a lesson he won't soon forget.

You don't tune my chick and get away with it. eksê

Maybe all he said was "Hello sunshine, look what heaven sent you!"

I would piss me off too if a guy shouted at my wife but I can pretty much say with absolute certainty that hitting someone from behind is cowardly no matter what he did.

Also I know it sounds super lame but cant things like this be discussed like bloody adults, doesnt sound like the OP even tried talking. From there if the oke carries on like a rabid dog, by all means hook him.

If someone tuned my tjerrie I too will TRY MY LUCK,( but I am not a fighter) I don't even own a wife beater so ill get put on my ass

BUT

You do know u have now given the oKE a "lesson to" has all your details to lay a charge of assault against you????

AND IF IT WAS A PROPER "lesson" YOU COULD FACE JAIL TIME, maybe get some extra ink. Just a thought RAT,!!!

Dude, get a Tap Out T-shirt and no one will look for trouble with you!

In many ways I'm with the OP on this.

Nobody! And I mean nobody has a go at my wife and gets away with it!

Exactly ... my wife will moer him right there and then!

Except able? :P

Read my last post dude. I have no freaking idea what happened. Just poking the bear with a funny stick.

Sticking up for your wife, girl, aunty, granny whatever is cool. Resorting to violence to prove a point is just plain stupid. Defending yourself in an unavoidable situation is never ideal.

And there I almost thought you are the biggest box around... :thumbup: