Non greeters club

Madlight

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to slow down when I get behind them and then I can greet them.

Ok so your one of those wheel suckers. Then you feel guilty after recovering for a few km's and think you can just greet someone whilst passing/dropping him/her and expect them to greet back. Hell no way I'm gonna greet you :whistling:

Ok so your one of those wheel suckers. Then you feel guilty after recovering for a few km's and think you can just greet someone whilst passing/dropping him/her and expect them to greet back. Hell no way I'm gonna greet you :whistling:

It is against the rules of the cog to suck wheel without greeting and sharing time up front. I would not disgrace the Velominati like that.... My worst transgression is a saddle bag on long rides....

If I get a shirt printed that said "Morning" on the front and "Howzit dude" on the back, will that be a greeting enough to help not suffer such anxiety that you stay up all night until it drives you to start a thread on the hub? If not, then sorry I cannot help.

Edited by ArchedBackChinOut

If I get a shirt printed that said "Morning" on the front and "Howzit dude" on the back, will that be a greeting enough to help not suffer such anxiety that you feel stay up all night until it drives you to start a thread on the hub? If not, then sorry I cannot help.

It might be a threadbare thread, but still good for trolling away the time while sleeping in a meeting.

I am so disappointed......

When I saw the name of the tread I was so excited that here was a place us non greeters could get together and rant and rave about those rabid kumbaya types..

That's called the BMW drivers club

It might be a threadbare thread, but still good for trolling away the time while sleeping in a meeting.

So you're trolling your own thread now for fear of looking stoopid? Just delete it and free up a couple of bytes on the interwebz.