Non greeters club

Madlight

Every time I pass someone I don't know I hope that he/she doesn't greet me. That's how unfriendly I am.

I like this bloke!

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it uncool to use one of those "waving hand" thingies that people used to have on the back windows of their 3L Granadas? That way everyone will be greeted all the time and this here fred would disappear.

Please.

Like this?

post-7427-0-52809700-1390493027.gif

Edited by johannrissik

Is it uncool to use one of those "waving hand" thingies that people used to have on the back windows of their 3L Granadas? That way everyone will be greeted all the time and this here fred would disappear.

Please.

Like this?

post-7427-0-52809700-1390493027.gif

I have mounted a dog thing on my stem that waves and nods its head... Consider yourself greeted...

Im too busy trying not be be run over by texting drivers....

Maybe you should try to greet them in another one of the 11 official languages.

The governments official sign language?

I have mounted a dog thing on my stem that waves and nods its head... Consider yourself greeted...

Im too busy trying not be be run over by texting drivers....

Fox terrier? Poodle? Daschund?

Think carefully before answering ;)

Ha, kept thinking about this thread whilst out riding this morning. Made a point of waving to all cyclists and joggers. Every single person waved or nodded or greeted in return. Must just be friendly people in Centurion.

When i pass someone i hope that they don't try to greet me, this way i don't have to make any social confrontation with them.

I greet everyone that I see on a bike. Commuters as well. Also runners. It doesn't take much effort. If they greet back that's cool. If they don't that's also cool. Their business not mine.

Don't see that I will ever dredge up enough passion over this issue to ever get angry about it one way or another.