Is motorcycling allowed?

Guest EdEdEd

Saw pictures released as part of the new GS850 street bike, so like a R of sorts, looking seriously nice and I am not a BMW fan at all.

Has a SS1000R type lights in the fairing and the beak integrated into the fairing.

• Replies 9.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Did my first commute this morning. School holidays and I left a bit early so the traffic was not too bad (well by Sydney standards - there was still more traffic than I have ever ridden in).

Went pretty well! Bus lanes most of the way and wasn't stressful at all. 30min on the bike compared with 1h10 on the bus and 1h15 on the bicycle! Stoked!

Did my first commute this morning. School holidays and I left a bit early so the traffic was not too bad (well by Sydney standards - there was still more traffic than I have ever ridden in).

Went pretty well! Bus lanes most of the way and wasn't stressful at all. 30min on the bike compared with 1h10 on the bus and 1h15 on the bicycle! Stoked!

What are you going to do with all your extra time? 

I sleep a bit later in the morning and the garden gets 30 mins more attention in the evening. 

Also did a short up and down the road on a motorbike this morning .... was interesting feeling the power kick in ......................... it was an e-bike though :P

I have just done 10 000 kms with my Dakkie since my last oil change. Wanted to do an oil change over the weekend and saw the oil is still in good shape. It is still the colour of dark honey and viscosity seems to be in order as well. 

Will it just be good measure to change, or does it need to be done without regarding the state of the oil? 

Edited by Allrounder

I don't like the front light, looks like an add on. Bike SA, I think have a whole article about it as well.

Bike looks like it is crying, probably because somebody told it it was a KTM.

Edited by Patchelicious

Saw pictures released as part of the new GS850 street bike, so like a R of sorts, looking seriously nice and I am not a BMW fan at all.

Has a SS1000R type lights in the fairing and the beak integrated into the fairing.

from Google   :drool:

post-25647-0-22754600-1555320266_thumb.jpg

Also did a short up and down the road on a motorbike this morning .... was interesting feeling the power kick in ......................... it was an e-bike though :P

Something like this?