Is motorcycling allowed?

Guest EdEdEd

Meeste Aksie wat Grootbrak in lang tyd gesien het..... Hul het van lughawe pad n ou op motorfiets gejaag tot hier hyt vir hul weggejaag en tussen karre deur gevleg hyt oor die 200km/ph gery en hul het hom hier vasgetrek hyt geblaas 17.9 alcohol toets[emoji44][emoji33]hulle nou weg met hom selle toe.

Gewone verkeer met Polos moes GTI brigade inroep om die man in te haal.2287436ccca6539c171bb055a228380f.jpg

Edited by BSG

• Replies 9.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe it was 0.17? Anything over 0.4 and you can’t really walk or talk

I'm not sure, wasn't there myself but it apparently was quite a chase.

Ou's, heres the thing..... i really really shmaaak the new Katana BUT will need some funding, so please maak n las..... thehub gofundme a katana....has a nice ring to it and i will post nice posts here about how lekker the boney skiets the country roads here and how the sun reflects off its clean lines and you ous can all live it vicariously...

so maak n las

On another note....us baaarkers are a tough breed and we are men amongst men and never care about namby pamby **** like ear plugs cos well, we going to live forever and we dont really wanna hear the pillion's whineing cos we going to fast or anything.

Well, reality is, hearing loss aint fun and its expensive to get kitted out to hear again so get yourself decent earplugs and not those cheapie foam ones but proper stuff. 

speaking of which, i recently got a pair of Motosafe, Alpine Race earplugs. They were around 12 quid so i  guess would be 250 za ronts or thereabouts. Anyone use them before and are they good?

I also have a set of earplugs i used to use for Band rehearsals (when i was a rawk star) , these are Vater ear plugs, think i paid around 400 bucks for em back in 2010 or thereabouts whcih are very good but they stick out just a little proud in the ear so hurt my ear a bit with longer use. Guess i could trim them a bit but that might affect their ability. 

So, who is using what plugs and rate em...say what?

Ou's, heres the thing..... i really really shmaaak the new Katana BUT will need some funding, so please maak n las..... thehub gofundme a katana....has a nice ring to it and i will post nice posts here about how lekker the boney skiets the country roads here and how the sun reflects off its clean lines and you ous can all live it vicariously...

so maak n las

Let’s do a few boerie roll stand Saturday’s there in the ‘Ford, raises some bucks for you. I’ll help turn the boeries and drink the beers.

Let’s do a few boerie roll stand Saturday’s there in the ‘Ford, raises some bucks for you. I’ll help turn the boeries and drink the beers.

Damn fine idea that...amount of ex saffas living here we make a mint. Buy 2 Katanas quick quick

I ride with the orange ones from builders. R30 bucks for a year supply. Started using them when i realised my phone said listing to song at this volume can damage your hearing. And then i could not hear music while riding.

O and I actually noticed that i am losing parts of conversations.

On another note....us baaarkers are a tough breed and we are men amongst men and never care about namby pamby **** like ear plugs cos well, we going to live forever and we dont really wanna hear the pillion's whineing cos we going to fast or anything.

Well, reality is, hearing loss aint fun and its expensive to get kitted out to hear again so get yourself decent earplugs and not those cheapie foam ones but proper stuff. 

speaking of which, i recently got a pair of Motosafe, Alpine Race earplugs. They were around 12 quid so i  guess would be 250 za ronts or thereabouts. Anyone use them before and are they good?

I also have a set of earplugs i used to use for Band rehearsals (when i was a rawk star) , these are Vater ear plugs, think i paid around 400 bucks for em back in 2010 or thereabouts whcih are very good but they stick out just a little proud in the ear so hurt my ear a bit with longer use. Guess i could trim them a bit but that might affect their ability. 

I am using the motosafe Tour version and they are ok.. 

Block out most of the noise but not silence! 

I had some orange unbranded ones for a few years and those cut out everything! 

I see in the UK you get the ones with the different filters.. those might be better! 

I ride with the orange ones from builders. R30 bucks for a year supply. Started using them when i realised my phone said listing to song at this volume can damage your hearing. And then i could not hear music while riding.

O and I actually noticed that i am losing parts of conversations.

I have the same problem, when my wife does the talking.

I am using the motosafe Tour version and they are ok.. 

Block out most of the noise but not silence! 

I had some orange unbranded ones for a few years and those cut out everything! 

I see in the UK you get the ones with the different filters.. those might be better!

Yes, I have the race, apparently highest rated.

speaking of which, i recently got a pair of Motosafe, Alpine Race earplugs. They were around 12 quid so i guess would be 250 za ronts or thereabouts. Anyone use them before and are they good?

I have just had a.set of Noise Clippers made. They are the 2G Combo. Silicone plugs with interchangeable filters. I use them at work and in a factory environment you can have a conversation without shouting. My hearing is already bad and I don't want it getting any worse. You can't really put a price on something you can't buy back after you lose it.

I have just had a.set of Noise Clippers made. They are the 2G Combo. Silicone plugs with interchangeable filters. I use them at work and in a factory environment you can have a conversation without shouting. My hearing is already bad and I don't want it getting any worse. You can't really put a price on something you can't buy back after you lose it.

Thanks Grebel; can I ask who did these for you and roughly how much?

I think I have small ear holes (my wife says they are selective about what they let in) so use half a foam plug in each but they still often come out. Custom may be the answer.