Is motorcycling allowed?

Guest EdEdEd

Crookes was a natal boy was he not?

Jup, Camperdown; brother mx rider Brendon. Maybe still terrorises people on an enduro bike; started a Ducati dealership, ran for a while but he's a better nutter than businessman. 

• Replies 10.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Shall we play a Friday Gumtree game ... find the best bike for 6K or less ... running or very "close to running"

https://www.gumtree.co.za/a-motorcycles-scooters/knysna/suzuki-gsx-katana-750-chopper/1005178228600910180948609

Suzuki gsx katana 750 chopper.

R 6,000

s-l800.jpg

Whoever built this should be whipped.

Take a bike worth 10 times that an createvthis monstrosity. Wtf

Whoever built this should be whipped.

Take a bike worth 10 times that an createvthis monstrosity. Wtf

but all the cookie cutter hipsters love this kind of thing

Why dont you just buy a decent bike instead of looking at crap

Just really entertaining myself here ....and unfortunately wasting your guy time too so doing. .... if push comes to shove and I make the final call it will more than likely be something decent.

Admin, remove if necessary.

I have got a 2011 Honda XR125 for sale. +- 10070km on. Licensed and registered. R19000.00. 5796f389b5ca02a7c821c34c881c3a45.jpgd1e14fc0998530dca12ea5b6ce238f86.jpg

Edited by BSG

Yo yo you bunch of riff raff.

Came across a motorcyclist on a yellow GS travelling in the Table View direction last night who took a little tumble.

We stopped for one of our commuters to fix a puncture in Milnerton along the Lagoon area, and in my peripheral vision saw a rider struggling to lift his bike up and onto the pavement. Something felt wrong, so cycled to him to see if he was ok.

Rider looked out of it.

He calmly said his wrist was broken, and then he showed me his right wrist that had a really unnatural bend to it  :eek:

Helped him push the bike to the side of the cycle lane and we popped the bike up on it's center stand.

While talking to him to see if there was someone he could call an ambulance came by, cycled after this and they came back to assist him.....they were really good with the rider.

Left my business card with him to call me if he needed help, but have heard nothing and am a little worried RE his condition. His right side of his visor (Same side as his broken wrist) had a chunk taken out of it, and given his dazed approach, I can only assume that he would have some concussion too?

Any Hoe ... if you know him or have heard anything please let me know.

His bike was not on the cycle lane this morning, so either someone came to collect it, or someone stole it.

H

Yo yo you bunch of riff raff.

Came across a motorcyclist on a yellow GS travelling in the Table View direction last night who took a little tumble.

We stopped for one of our commuters to fix a puncture in Milnerton along the Lagoon area, and in my peripheral vision saw a rider struggling to lift his bike up and onto the pavement. Something felt wrong, so cycled to him to see if he was ok.

Rider looked out of it.

He calmly said his wrist was broken, and then he showed me his right wrist that had a really unnatural bend to it  :eek:

Helped him push the bike to the side of the cycle lane and we popped the bike up on it's center stand.

While talking to him to see if there was someone he could call an ambulance came by, cycled after this and they came back to assist him.....they were really good with the rider.

Left my business card with him to call me if he needed help, but have heard nothing and am a little worried RE his condition. His right side of his visor (Same side as his broken wrist) had a chunk taken out of it, and given his dazed approach, I can only assume that he would have some concussion too?

Any Hoe ... if you know him or have heard anything please let me know.

His bike was not on the cycle lane this morning, so either someone came to collect it, or someone stole it.

H

Still want a bike?