UCI MTB WC #4, Albstadt

Orbit

So its round number 4 this weekend in Germany. No saffas sprinting it out in the eliminator, I guess they all saving their legs for the XC.

Plenty of our guys lining up this weekend.

Junior women: Bianca Haw (4th on the startline)

Junior men: Sybrand Strauss, Marco Joubert, Matthew Lombardi and Louw Kriel.

U23 Women:Candice Neethling

U23 Men: William Mokgopo, James Reid, Travis Walker, Tim Wilkins and Dylan Rebello.

Elite Women: Mariske Strauss and Cherie Vale

Elite men: Philip Buys and Rourke Croeser.

Let me know if there's anyone I've missed out!

My picks for the weekend are Prevot in the women after that dominating performance last week. The men its going to be tight between Absalon who loves this course and Nino who looks to be finding some form.

As always live on Sunday on SuperSport or www.redbull.tv if you don't like the MTN adverts.

Edited by Orbit

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw a tweet that said XCE would no longer be part of the world cups from 2015 so Phil and co focussing on XC

That 3rd discipline is a big problem it seems. I preferred 4x personally. I mean how much of this do you see in XCE?

I think Albstadt have got it right with pumptrack, night races etc in the leadup. We dont need more pro events but need something to attract spectators imo.

Why are people saying Nino is finding form, during laat weeks race the one commentator kept on saying that and Bart had to keep om pointing out the obvious. he got a flat in PMB and he didn't ride in Aus as he was doing a road race.

Edited by Gen

So its round number 4 this weekend in Germany. No saffas sprinting it out in the eliminator, I guess they all saving their legs for the XC.

U23 Men: William Mokgopo, James Reid, Travis Walker and Dylan Rebello.

My picks for the weekend are Prevot in the women after that dominating performance last week. The men its going to be tight between Absalon who loves this course and Nino who looks to be finding some form.

As always live on Sunday on SuperSport or www.redbull.tv if you don't like the MTN adverts.

If I see another MTN add about coffee bean I will loose it.........

If I see another MTN add about coffee bean I will loose it.........

Recording it means i can ff through the ads.

On site at the moment with not enough data to stream.

Do MTN sponsor the broadcasting rights?

Personally I don't mind the adds. I'd rather have awesome sport on tv and watch the adds than miss out on the sport because of no sponsors or something stupid like that.

I saw a tweet that said XCE would no longer be part of the world cups from 2015 so Phil and co focussing on XC

That sucks, I quite like watching the XCE. But then again, nothing wrong with the XCO, especially since the tracks are much more technical.

heiko redecker? not sure ive spelt his surname right. he is cheries boyfriend, raced nove mesto in namibian colours i believe

U23 Men: William Mokgopo, James Reid, Travis Walker and Dylan Rebello.

Tim Wilkins U 23 men

Why are people saying Nino is finding form, during laat weeks race the one commentator kept on saying that and Bart had to keep om pointing out the obvious. he got a flat in PMB and he didn't ride in Aus as he was doing a road race.

He's also a two-time world champion and he did well enough in the road race if memory serves. Nino's a threat for sure. As is Kulhavy imho.

He's also a two-time world champion and he did well enough in the road race if memory serves. Nino's a threat for sure. As is Kulhavy imho.

What's amazing about Nino is how he can sustain his full-gas pace in the front. Watch this space. Kulhavy blows hot and cold, but Julian is contender, normally saves his move to the front until later.

With the ladies, it all seems mixed up, podiums change completely from one race to another, but hell yea, Go Emily!