@bicycleasshole and @wattagenitro

fandacious

Guest EdEdEd

Mmmmmmmm…Emma… :wub:

post-1604-0-19615700-1404276381_thumb.jpeg

Eens op n dag sou ek haar gevat het! En dit sou nie fliek toe gewees het nie!!!

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is where Fands could learn a lesson from The Bike Bandit. Even Kevin could enjoy el Bandito making fun of his "twilight" years but the way Fands went about it was just malicious - only 1 person was bust for EPO in 2012 and David had only one team mate.

Fands can hide behind his own "they drew their own conclusions from what I tweeted" defense but it's clear as day that he was accusing Kevin of taking drugs. Fands brand of passive aggressive factless inferred tweetrolling is just unnecessary and I'm hoping it makes hubbers and tweeters think twice before they go mouthing off like keyboard cowboys.

If you want to "ask the hard questions" then man up and ask Kevin publically if he is taking drugs - don't infer really badly then play stupid when challenged.

Guest EdEdEd

This is where Fands could learn a lesson from The Bike Bandit. Even Kevin could enjoy el Bandito making fun of his "twilight" years but the way Fands went about it was just malicious - only 1 person was bust for EPO in 2012 and David had only one team mate.

Fands can hide behind his own "they drew their own conclusions from what I tweeted" defense but it's clear as day that he was accusing Kevin of taking drugs. Fands brand of passive aggressive factless inferred tweetrolling is just unnecessary and I'm hoping it makes hubbers and tweeters think twice before they go mouthing off like keyboard cowboys.

If you want to "ask the hard questions" then man up and ask Kevin publically if he is taking drugs - don't infer really badly then play stupid when challenged.

I saw no accusations...

he was just wondering...

I saw no accusations...

he was just wondering...

Well I read it makes him wonder...never did he say he is guilty. It is like saying I wonder if the ANC is corrupt....now they want to sue?

I think they jumped on their horses a bit fast...

Edited by MTB_Roadie

Guest EdEdEd

Well I read it makes him wonder...never did he say he is guilty. It is like saying I wonder if the ANC is corrupt....now they want to sue?

I think they jumped on their horses a bit fast...

It all seems like they are rather sensitive!

http://www.quotesvalley.com/images/15/the-lady-doth-protest-too-much-me-thinks-12.jpg

Yea, especially the way he responded on the first tweet already, looks like they want to be untouchable...almost like the type who cause trouble at a party and then get their body guards to do the fight....oh how do I miss school days where you could just beat the crap out of each other...I think they need to go stay in America where they sue for everything.

I saw no accusations...

he was just wondering...

Somewhere in this thread Fands said he was asking the hard questions - if you want to ask them then ask them - don't post whimsical semi finger pointing *** then say you were asking the hard questions.

MTFU is reckon.

Somewhere in this thread Fands said he was asking the hard questions - if you want to ask them then ask them - don't post whimsical semi finger pointing *** then say you were asking the hard questions.

MTFU is reckon.

Right you are.

He has a habit of beating around the bush, seems like this time it went a little pear shaped for him.

I have to wonder as well, why he is so vehemently on an anti-doping crusade, is he the president of drug free sport or something ?

He called fandacious a coward sue for that ;) ...I think they need the money hence the quick action taken against ZKrige

Really ?

You really think that ?

Everything beautiful is slightly lopsided.

She is very plain to me, not unattractive but just not enough to get me excited.