Lies, white lies and tall tales to slip out of the office

Mr Legs

Just before lunch today, I decided it was time for a cycle before tonights anticipated rain. I told our admin lady that I have an appointment with Dr Scott. So I went home and took my Scott for a spin around Spes Bona.

post-10812-0-40406400-1403787868_thumb.jpeg

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

cool! i once was so bored at work, told my boss i need to take half days leave, went off to Rosemary HIll for a ride. sometimes we just gotta do what we gotta do :clap:

i did mine legit though :whistling:

Lets hope its not same admin lady who tracks the company medical aid claims...she won't find any submission :ph34r:

*just make damn sure you wear sunscreen if you do this during summer.

*just make damn sure you don't catch the six if you do this to go watch the cricket

Just before lunch today, I decided it was time for a cycle before tonights anticipated rain. I told our admin lady that I have an appointment with Dr Scott. So I went home and took my Scott for a spin around Spes Bona.

You are lucky you don't ride a Mongoose or Ghost

*just make damn sure you wear sunscreen if you do this during summer.

*just make damn sure you don't catch the six if you do this to go watch the cricket

Caught one of my employees at Supersport Park a while back. He "went out to see a client in JHB and will probably only be back after-hours, you know, with the traffic and all".

His figures are good so we had a laugh and a beer about it.