Who remembers?

DPG

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lion man at Mabalingwe. Fantastic route.

Thats it.Loved it but the long distance was quite a work out

just reading the thread about fat-shaming. Remember the bumper stickers in the 80's. My fave: "Save the whales. Harpoon a fat chick" Imagine putting that on your car now. you would be sued...

I remember that - always found it fundamentally disgusting. But hey, that's me.

Ironically I pulled up next to a taxi this morning and on the door he had a sticker "No fat chicks"......

• 4 weeks later...

I still have mine, but the 'puller' gears are a bit worn so it doesn't get the bike going properly. Those were cool toys :)

Those and then there was also a car that you blew into and it spun up a flywheel of sorts, sounded like a Boeing.

Those and then there was also a car that you blew into and it spun up a flywheel of sorts, sounded like a Boeing.

I have that one as well :) I searched a bit, they are called Whistle Racers and it looks like they are still making them, I see pics of a Veyron and modern Mustang.

post-19687-0-20454000-1587200254_thumb.jpg

post-19687-0-11771800-1587200282_thumb.jpg

Edited by MrJacques

I have that one as well :) I searched a bit, they are called Whistle Racers and it looks like they are still making them, I see pics of a Veyron and modern Mustang.

attachicon.gif20200418_105356.jpg

attachicon.gif20200418_105425.jpg

actually the ones I was thinking of attached to a "base", once the fly wheel was up to speed you hit the button on the top of the base and the car sped off.

actually the ones I was thinking of attached to a "base", once the fly wheel was up to speed you hit the button on the top of the base and the car sped off.

Maybe this? * sorry for the blurry pic. I don't remember having the base.

6BLRC_1.jpeg

post-19687-0-85535400-1587217724_thumb.jpg

Edited by MrJacques