Must I be Embarrassed To Ask Questions

Bradley Page-Lee

I hate myself for getting involved but young Bradley is not being entirely honest in starting this thread, which is a follow-on from the retro bikes thread. You want today at 15:55.

http://www.thehubsa..../page__st__2448 Morph didn't react badly to him asking stupid questions, but it was the strangest appearance of a Hubber in my seven or eight years here.

Edited by Joe Low

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It are I Sherrif...... please be kind :w00t:

Oh, I see, it's one of my friends.

Brad, sorry buddy but uncle Wyatt is out, I do have a voucher to the Edgars lingerie sale which you are welcome to have once you learn how the pm. function works.

Oh, I see, it's one of my friends.

Brad, sorry buddy but uncle Wyatt is out, I do have a voucher to the Edgars lingerie sale which you are welcome to have once you learn how the pm. function works.

Strange thing that you have one of those vouchers, your friends must know what you like.... :ph34r:

To the OP, in other words the Original Poster, if you don't know what a thread is, I will assume that you're reasonably new to online forums such as The Hub. I found it quite intimidating at first, but I soon learnt to be true to myself, treat others as I would want them to treat me, and don't take matters personally when they don't. As others have said, it's only the internet after all.

I have to agree that there's nothing I hate more than when somebody says use the search engine before asking a question. I say rubbish - some kind Hubber will gladly respond or send you to an appropriate link.

Welcome!!

I thought OP meant Opening Paragraph .As a ultimate hubber even i learnt something today .I was to embarrassed to ask what OP stood for .More importantly ! If you are female you need to post some raunchy pic on the Ladies and bicycles thread .It is compulsary!

Brad, tell uncle Wyatt who kicked you in the vagina, I will sort them out :angry:

my that is a quick return to form.

Edited by marko35s

To the OP (brad that's you)

This might help... It sure helped when I stumbled into this place called Hubland.

https://community.bikehub.co.za/topic/132164-acronyms/

Oh yeah, some of it is tongue in cheek (i.e not worthy getting annoyed, pissed off, sad, offended ____ insert verb of choice_____ about ) when in doubt assume this to be the case.

Edited by Uni