Bonus

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Could not watch on tv, what happened. Did Contador lose time to Froome?

Edited by koukie

Could not watch on tv, what happened. Did Contador lose time to Froome?

20 secs incl the bonus secs I think

I reckon 'Berto had the legs but is playing the long game, using his lead to full advantage and saving energy for the rest of the tour, especially the Saturday climbing stage.

If Aru's tests comes back positive for too much oxygen in his blood, is he doping, or did he just found a better (bigger) way to get more air into his lungs?

post-43855-0-58081600-1410459356_thumb.jpg

Tomorrow, another opportunity for the break.

Today's final climb was more work than I anticipated.

Awesome racing by Cofidis, Katusha and individual performances of Aru, Froome, Contador and Valverde.

post-12015-0-21810700-1410459709_thumb.jpg

Just heard that Iglinsky from Astana has tested positive for EPO.

Test was from 2013, peloton is clean now. Only 2 pro positives this year. A junior and a mountain biker.

Hmmm Saturday will be the day i think, untill then Froome and Valverde will be marking each other like flies on cow pooh.

Mind you, the way Froome has been riding this tour he might well try close the gap a bit....every second counts

Draadsitter nail on head ga dish ding :clap:

Vrooooome

I have never really been a fan of Chris, probably cause we were good enough to educate him but not good enough for him to want to race under our flag ( I have patriotic issues i know, but that's a topic for anther day) and his other half annoys the living crud out of me!

If i can say one thing from this Grand tour it is that I have grown to respect the heart of the guy. He's clearly nowhere near the form of last season and Contador is miles ahead of his own form from last but Chris is like the duracell bunny that just keeps going and going never giving up. Maybe i was to quick on Stage 5 of TDF when i said he gave up to easily because the cobbles were waiting for him. a man with the heart and desire that Chris is showing here wont just throw the towel in that easily.

Berto took a risk yesterday and sat on Valverde's wheel presuming he willi chase Froomster.

It didn't work out and that is the value of a time buffer between him and 2nd.

Froome now firmly in 2nd.

Tomorrow's high mountain stage is gonna be quite something to watch!

Final throw of the dice no for the GC top 10. And podium.

post-12015-0-34198300-1410503924_thumb.jpg

Tomorrow is going to be awesome!!!

Who do you guys tip for Sunday since both Spartacus & The Panzerwagen is out and the course fairly flat?

Valverde is such a wheelsucker!!! does nothing but look behind for someone to help him. Can suck a wheel like a pro, but will always sprints past at the line!!!

Edited by obree

I've only been watching the final kms, and following the odd live text updates but DAMN this has been exciting racing.

does berto have it wrapped up?? going along this pattern if purito could end up in red come sunday!