David George reduction in sanction

News bot

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That's where the first problem started.

Damnit. Barely 9:30 and there is already coffee on my screen.

Fark man - DG took the king kmaya maya stuff - not methyl anything, not testosterone, not some masking agent - Lance's drug of choice - the Evening Primrose Oil and he gets a reduction for 'fessing up.

The man should be considered a non entity in the cycling world - do not collect R200 do not pass go.

Munga is in December so the 2 month reduction wasn't necessary for that. What gives? Does he need a bit of racing to get the legs ready for Munga?

Bah humbug.

Pah - there is obviously something important he wants to race in under 2 months and SAIDS is helping a doper achieve his goals in cycling.

I would guess that pioneer trek fits that criteria. allows you to only miss one version of the race you got busted at....and there's a big payday on the swartberg stage.

I would guess that pioneer trek fits that criteria. allows you to only miss one version of the race you got busted at....and there's a big payday on the swartberg stage.

If he went back to road racing, I think Malcolm would have a lot to say.

My thoughts exactly. I wonder if Pioneer can turn around and say to him "thanks, but no thanks, you're not welcome here".

Would that race want him back considering their stance on him at the time?

Is this the start of a comeback reuniting with KE...they were a good combination but doubt which sponsors will want to support such a team, or will they both be cycling promoting their own stores

When previously caught dopers come back, it should be under the proviso that they have a certain no. of years where they have to do regular testing ... kind of a probation sort of thinga majig.

So what is your guys view on Nolan Hoffman?

He took some naughty muti to help him get better quicker. I think he's been punished enough and has come back with the right attitude.

He took some naughty muti to help him get better quicker. I think he's been punished enough and has come back with the right attitude.

Well then why is eveyone so anti David? He did the same?

Well then why is eveyone so anti David? He did the same?

Nolan took the hit, didn't ask for a reduction and gave the full story on his testosterone knee patch.

David took EPO and asked for a reduction.

For me EPO trumps everything. By a long shot. You need to make contacts, ask for the stuff, become a doper. Testosterone patches you can buy at a pharmacy.

They're both wrong but for me EPO is wronger. It is the pinnacle of cheating in my opinion.

Each to their own though.

David played the system and won and will get his way. All I can do is comment on it. And perhaps hold a bit picture of a needle with David's name below it at his next race.

Eldron

I disagree

You think that Nolan gave the full story....and that David did not....no-one knows for sure

Nolan did a bit more than the patch...IF he was realy struggling with an injury why not just apply for a TUE?

You have been VERY outspoken against DOPING now you say the one is more wrong than the other...surely then Brandon was not that wrong either in your eyes? Or are you being hipocritical?

To get EPO is as easy as getting Voltaren ....