David George reduction in sanction

News bot

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Where? I would like to see what the fuss is about. I see you can buy it from Canada, but its 1200 dollars for 12 syringes!!

Hahaha you want me to get banned here?

Ok is a relative thing. I won't support Nolan because of his doping history - I won't support David or Brandon either. If I was a team owner I would not employ any of them.

So in your eyes should all ex dopers be welcomed back into racing with open arms once they've completed their sentence? Regardless of drug choice and number of busts?

In your eyes should ALL drugs carry the same sentence?

Not what I said...but what you said...

Not what I said...but what you said...

Whaaat? I said different drugs = different sanctions. Whats your take or is it easier to ask the questions than answer them?

David took EPO for proper cheating, just like Lance.

Brandon took testosterone for a piel styf, maybe the same reason as Nolan Hoffman

Dude - Nolan is a sprinter - like Cipo - those okes are hard as rock and get all the chicks :clap:

Honestly, I feel so desensitized about pro's doping I don't even care anymore. It's a sad state to be in, but honestly, do we really think the pro's that aren't banned are clean? A lot are, a LOT haven't been caught. NH, DG, LA and all the rest are very talented cyclists that made bad calls in a worse environment. Losing to someone who dopes shouldn't be a reason to dope, but honestly, given the circumstances I can't say all reasonable men I know, myself included, wouldn't choose what they did.

No matter what anyone says the Epic has got it right. You get caught and we will never see you again. Finish and Klar!

So would that apply to Daryl Impey?

So would that apply to Daryl Impey?

The hearing bought his Bill Clinton "I did not have sexual relations with that woman" defense which makes him not guilty of doping as opposed to post by SwissVan claiming he was innocent. Impey was not innocent, if he was innocent he would not have not have had a case to answer, he took a masking agent but could explain how it got into his system. A bit like the stain on the little black dress.

This sets a bad example for youngsters. There are degrees of wrong I suppose for doping, but non of them carry a hard enough sanction. Look at both DG and Hoffman.

They get caught, go away for a while and come back as if nothing happened. It really is currently worth the small risk of being caught vs these light sanctions. Even winning!!

Just a side note, people were very quick to accept SAIDS ruling on Impey being first guilty then innocent but this 2 month reduction is being lambasted.

Either SAIDS is really a bunch of weirdos or we are a fickle bunch. :)

Edited by Patchelicious