Caravaning and Camping.

Mousea

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wayne often wondered about a "mobile Home"

Is it not a pain if you decide you need to pop into town.

Pack everything up go to town, unpack ?

Wayne often wondered about a "mobile Home"

Is it not a pain if you decide you need to pop into town.

Pack everything up go to town, unpack ?

Whats to pack...4 chairs and a braai grid?

Most of the time, we left our stuff in camp and hightailed it outta there.

We did a trip recently, took 12 days to get from CPT to East Rand.

Was fantastic.

Haven't been to too many places.. Mainly Scottburgh Caravan Park with the folks when I was a wee lad.. Then went to Rocky Bay a few times with my one ex and her parents.  Spent a Halloween weekend camping at Mac Nicols in Bazely Beach.. and have camped at Albert Falls a few times.

Camping gizmos?? None.. Just got my trusty 4 man tent and fold up braai.

I'll start with my bike tent

bike_in_tent.jpg

The funny thing is that dude and I look very very  very much alike ........... and the wife is also a slim trim blonde as per the pic :P

Seriously though, that could never really be me .... would have pitched the tent far better!

Haven't been to too many places.. Mainly Scottburgh Caravan Park with the folks when I was a wee lad.. Then went to Rocky Bay a few times with my one ex and her parents. Spent a Halloween weekend camping at Mac Nicols in Bazely Beach.. and have camped at Albert Falls a few times.

Camping gizmos?? None.. Just got my trusty 4 man tent and fold up braai.

I did Park Renie every Easter for 10 years and then Rock Bay for the next 3!!! Used to put stones on the railway tracks and watch the fishermen launch their boats every morning. Good times.

post-44930-1422635297,0948.jpgMostly Sondela and surrounding parks. Sondela has 50km of marked trails. Going to the coast for Easter. Planning on riding Hola every other day. Best gadget, must be my fire gas rod for lighting fires. I'm lazy.