Sani2C riders banned after reporting flasher

Sidmouth

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

more i read about the 2015 SANI2C the more likely i am not to do it again.

my 2013 memories are happy ones, would love to keep them like that.

Don't worry , the " plane " business will " take off " one of these days .( sorry , I couldn't resist )

I know, glad you still here to point out my poor education, oom H used to do it and also sadly our lost hubber jagwil,,,,, but thanks for helping me dont know what i would do with my sub grade education if you were not here :thumbup:  :thumbup:

I know, glad you still here to point out my poor education, oom H used to do it and also sadly our lost hubber jagwil,,,,, but thanks for helping me dont know what i would do with my sub grade education if you were not here :thumbup:  :thumbup:

Still shocks me every time I remember... 

more i read about the 2015 SANI2C the more likely i am not to do it again.

my 2013 memories are happy ones, would love to keep them like that.

Did you also read the part that the 2016 Adventure & Race was completely filled with riders from the 2015 event, only the Trail will take a few new entrants?

For all the moaning & bitching on thehub the majority entered again, actions more telling than words?

Still shocks me every time I remember... 

shame first thought when i get "auto corrected" was straight to him and the other day i saw a BMW COUPE M i had a smile  :blush:

It must be impossible to police the entire route, crime is not an organisers fault, it is a South African problem and we face it on all fronts,

The issue is, if a participant raises a concern will they get banned.

Complaints can be  a good way for a company or event to improve.

But if people get banned for complaining or raising an issue then it’s a problem.

Common sense tell us all that this article cannot be the whole truth, a bit of clarity would go a long way.

Clearly you have neither a wife, girlfriend or daughters if that is your opinion

Society views entertainment providers as Godlike. They can do no wrong therefore if there is a problem it must be the person who has the problem with the entertainment provider.

this was phenomenon that was created in the 60's wen a band called The Beetles spang into existence

It must be impossible to police the entire route, crime is not an organisers fault, it is a South African problem and we face it on all fronts,

The issue is, if a participant raises a concern will they get banned.

Complaints can be  a good way for a company or event to improve.

But if people get banned for complaining or raising an issue then it’s a problem.

Common sense tell us all that this article cannot be the whole truth, a bit of clarity would go a long way.

winner winner chicken dinner,,,,,,,, this post should be forwarded to the powers that be

even if they  (riders)handled the situation in a poor manner(i am not saying they did or didnt).  it is an issue we all aware of what happened as far as what was released,,,,without any participation from the other party, are we to assume as riders we are not allowed to raise questions or concerns or face banning????

to go one step further, remember the email sent out HTFU take it or leave it,,,pretty much came accross that way many people thought,,,,the email of stop moaning, stop complaining,  most was said in jest but taking the attitude of that email and the news paper clipping im more curious now than ever to hear the WHOLE STORY 

Did you also read the part that the 2016 Adventure & Race was completely filled with riders from the 2015 event, only the Trail will take a few new entrants?

For all the moaning & bitching on thehub the majority entered again, actions more telling than words?

Many registered and paid but are substituting. There are a lot of unhappy riders from 2015

Society views entertainment providers as Godlike. They can do no wrong therefore if there is a problem it must be the person who has the problem with the entertainment provider.

this was phenomenon that was created in the 60's wen a band called The Beetles spang into existence

There you have it ladies, if you have a problem with being banned, go take it up with Paul and Ringo!

Many registered and paid but are substituting. There are a lot of unhappy riders from 2015

I don't see a single Sani2C entry for sale in the classifieds - so I assume those unhappy riders are passing on their entries to friends as not to lose out in future?

Again - actions/words...

I don't see a single Sani2C entry for sale in the classifieds - so I assume those unhappy riders are passing on their entries to friends as not to lose out in future?

Again - actions/words...

Or just passing it on to a friend who have wanted an entry forever.

Are these previous entrants doing it again or newbies? If previous entrants why do it again if you were unhappy 

I did it in 2007 which was the last year it was just one event instead of 3 staggered starts. It was lovely - perfect weather and great catering( apart from the mass gippo gut on day 2) and entertainment. Never felt the urge to do it again though.

And its about 3x more expensive. Turnover is 36 Bar or so. 

Again - actions/words...

OR THEY JUST DROPPED THEM,,, :blush:  :whistling:  :whistling:

Archived