ScottCM

Guys and girls, we're busy developing running caps for Anatomic to offer to clubs and corporates... we're looking at doing both a full cap and a peak, but just out of interest, which do you guys prefer?

Consider a buff design with a foam peak.  The idea is to get some sun protection on the neck and ears, yet be able to change it in accordance with weather conditions, and still be able to scrunch it up to put it in a back pack or pocket.

• Replies 17.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Full Cap, going bald  :thumbdown:

I would've loved the peak, but due to similar circumstances, it has to be the full one.

Goes without saying that it has to be a running cap and not the "running caps" we got at Comrades.... :whistling:

Think your demographics will be:

Most women like peaks as they have a full head of hair

Most men like caps as has been mentioned we are thinning on top so need the protection

I would agree with this.

Both myself and the lady in my life would both like full caps - even though she still has enough pip coverage.

The problems she always has is that the running caps are simply too big for her.  She has never been able to get a cap small enough.  She usually gets some stuff from the kiddies sections, but they are never running caps, so they are too thick and hot

Guys and girls, we're busy developing running caps for Anatomic to offer to clubs and corporates... we're looking at doing both a full cap and a peak, but just out of interest, which do you guys prefer?

Peak always

Maybe once in a while when it's really cold will I wear a full cap

Thanks for the feedback guys... working on a lightweight peak and cap so looks like we're on the mark for now. Will hopefully have some finished samples in the next week or so to show off. 

Where do you enter OMTOM? cant find a link on the website, i must be missing something

Can't enter yet. They haven't even announced dates of when entries will open. Most likely some time this month?

I think a peak. What will the price range be?

Edited by Hacc