Scammer List

Guy@BMT Stellenbosch

• Replies 607
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Enduro newbie said:

Had 2 scammers from Nigeria, Olivia Edwards,+234 8086790448 and Pamela Hubert, +234 8037789127. 

Classic MO, satisfied with the product, get courier to collect etc. this was from Gumtree and here.

Gumtree is what I like to call a den of iniquity. I feel filthy just thinking on the name. 

3 minutes ago, Stan Engelbrecht said:

So to waste this idiot's time and mess with him a bit I kept him on the line and sent him a fake instant money voucher... can't wait to hear back after he tried to collect the cash ha ha ha. 

Screen Shot 2022-08-01 at 12.39.09.png

Screen Shot 2022-08-01 at 12.39.46.png

Screen Shot 2022-08-01 at 12.40.15.png

I love the "is 1 good and 10 bad" 😝

47 minutes ago, Andreas_187 said:

YES HE IS A SCAMMER. I had the same guy contacting me for a seatpost I wanted. 

He made contact with me as well for a Cannondale crank I am looking for. I caught him out like literally within the first two messages. He did not know what sort of price he was looking for and he only had one image of the incorrect item 🤪

35 minutes ago, Stan Engelbrecht said:

So to waste this idiot's time and mess with him a bit I kept him on the line and sent him a fake instant money voucher... can't wait to hear back after he tried to collect the cash ha ha ha. 

The "0666" pin number got me! The devil is in the details.

46 minutes ago, Stan Engelbrecht said:

Please post if you have some more interaction with him ... 🤪

53 minutes ago, Stan Engelbrecht said:

When he messages to say it's not working then tell him the code is 9990, your phone was upside down, Then when he contacts you again you tell him sorry it's 6660, you're dyslexic...

10 minutes ago, FootballingCyclist said:

When he messages to say it's not working then tell him the code is 9990, your phone was upside down, Then when he contacts you again you tell him sorry it's 6660, you're dyslexic...

Sounds like you learnt from James Veitch, he is a master stringing someone along 😁

This guy also contacted me on Sat. He seems to be looking at WANTED ads and responding to everyone...be on the lookout...

This is his "License"

< Sensitive document removed >

Edited by Matt
Sensitive document removed

31 minutes ago, TheoG said:

Sounds like you learnt from James Veitch, he is a master stringing someone along 😁

Had my fair share of these guys try their luck before on many platforms, So I get more and more creative each day LOL