Happy Birthday Lance Armstrong

fanievb

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You mean like CF's downhill attack on 2016 stage 8 in the Pyrenees last year... ?

Or the one in the crosswind with Sagan, or the attacks on the descents in Italy (where Richie crashed, check the gap that CF took on the corner to pass him) or the attacks in Vuelta just a few weeks ago, or him trying to sprint on the last stage... Its easy making stupid statements, a lot harder making more educated ones.

We must also remember that Lance was to the gills, nobody can "attack" (read ride away) from the rest of the peloton like that these days.

He was entertaining to watch in The Tour . Not like today's CF  who totally rely s on a team  . Sure LA also had them but he had the guts to attach at any stage of the race . 

Your memory is failing you.....Lance had his train to follow around France each year.

29906170001_1824662745001_0905dv-ny-tyle

Your memory is failing you.....Lance had his train to follow around France each year.

Aaah yes the Blue train with optional helmets, they killed off any sort of possible attacks. .. sorry they controlled the race so no one could attack.[emoji6]

Ha ha.. and a lot of those riders couldn't even keep up with the peloton before they got the help of some PEDS.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Edited by Gen

.Yes you are right they did control under command of LA but some of the attacks when all members were done was really what i was referring to . CF (Sky } have refined that form of racing .

Edited by FirstV8

Aaah yes the Blue train with optional helmets, they killed off any sort of possible attacks. .. sorry they controlled the race so no one could attack.[emoji6]

Ha ha.. and a lot of those riders couldn't even keep up with the peloton before they got the help of some PEDS.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

you mean like the marginal gains medical conditions half the peloton has nowadays?

http://toronto.citynews.ca/wp-content/blogs.dir/sites/10/2013/12/puffer.jpg

.Yes you are right they did control under command of LA but some of the attacks when all members were done was really what i was referring to . CF (Sky } have refined that form of racing .

yes, like the legendary one where he attacked everyone after he fell due to that stupid lady's shopping bag hooking his bars?

(guess what, he's the only oke left with a team mate here)

yes, like the legendary one where he attacked everyone after he fell due to that stupid lady's shopping bag hooking his bars?

(guess what, he's the only oke left with a team mate here)

AND RODE LIKE A BEAST

• 11 months later...