Happy Birthday Lance Armstrong

fanievb

Thats how it was done then. Also no helmet.

Also check out how the gears were changed back then. I still have a roadbike frame that has a similar setup. Only recently upgraded it to shift with my brake levers.

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Crazy bike - crazy kit - crazy sunglasses!

What a champ ... always innovative and pushing the latest in tech. Look at those extended handlebars. And he put clipless pedals on the map did he not.

Don't know if it was him but their team started using LOOK clipless pedals.

The Badger nickname I always thought was because of his tanacity.

Back to Lemond who improved year after year and was climbing and timetrailing better and better. Hence the need for a gentlemans agreement.

Let me win this year then I will let you win next year.

That last TDF win of Hinault can be credited to Greg. He towed Bernard over the mountain tops.

Best cyclist ever, by far.

Listen to his The Forward Podcast

Mmm I wouldn't say best cyclist of all time, he just couldn't seem to do much more than the TDF, maybe the most recognised cyclist.

I listened to his podcast the other day, I'm not overly impressed with it, not because it it his podcast, maybe his podcasts will improve but I listen to a few podcasts and I must be honest he seems to be trying too hard.

I reckon he just didn't bother with the other stuff.  

Agree, he is not Joe Rogan, but then Rogan is sitting on almost 1,000 podcasts

Mmm I wouldn't say best cyclist of all time, he just couldn't seem to do much more than the TDF, maybe the most recognised cyclist.

I listened to his podcast the other day, I'm not overly impressed with it, not because it it his podcast, maybe his podcasts will improve but I listen to a few podcasts and I must be honest he seems to be trying too hard.

The podcast where he interviewed Ben Foster who played Lance in The Program was interesting and worth a listen. Joe Rogan also interviewed Lance and former CIA agent Jeff Novitzky 

• 11 months later...

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/11/11/article-2231428-15F976F3000005DC-253_964x300.jpg

HATERS GONNA HATE

Happy birthday fastest man alive!

I wish I had a couch that big! The size of the cock on it is also pretty impressive.

Imagine how acrobatic "Netflix and Chill" (or in SA, DVD & D) could be with that kind of real estate at your disposal. 

Edited by Patchelicious