Happy Birthday Lance Armstrong

fanievb

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

VERY funny thread indeed!!!...hehe...I watched the 2019 TDF and as such , cannot help myself , I started Googleing all the riders and their respective histories blah blah...then happened onto Lance , AND...never knew the crap he went through regarding his cancer ...some brain surgery etc etc and was back out cycling in a blink of an eye.....IMPRESSIVE!!..was my initial thoughts ...BUT...then I read still further and started reading comments from many of the people that worked on his team(s) that he rode for and the peripheral people along the way as well and the general feeling was that he is/was a rude bullying chop....I also dont like him bar the drugs...

BUT...then I read still further and started reading comments from many of the people that worked on his team(s) that he rode for and the peripheral people along the way as well and the general feeling was that he is/was a rude bullying chop....

Biaggi

Shumacher

Rossi

Senna

All great champions are uncompromising in their approach and sometimes difficult to work with. There will always be casualties. for every winner there are many losers. You can't be a great champion without spilling a little blood.

Edited by Duane_Bosch

Best cyclist ever Eddie Merckx

Best cheat ever Bernie Maddof

Best Liar ever Any politician

Best doper ever Valverde is the current WC.

Best Ahole ever Maybe

Best cyclist ever

Best cheat ever

Best Liar ever

Best doper ever

Best Ahole ever

How can you not wish him the best on his birthday.

Happy Happy Lance

How can u call him the best doper when he got bust for doping?

The best doper(s) are still out there, amongst us smiling and waving as we cheer....

Biaggi

Shumacher

Rossi

Senna

All great champions are uncompromising in their approach and sometimes difficult to work with. There will always be casualties. for every winner there are many losers. You can't be a great champion without spilling a little blood.

^^^This, all champions are t!ts whilst applying their trade BUT Lance was also a tw@t of the bike and that does cross a line for me. 

Have to respect that he was the patron of the peleton in his time. The only comparable ones before him were Hinault and Merckx.....not known for their compassion either

Biaggi

Shumacher

Rossi

Senna

uhm i'm sorry...how dare you put max Biaggi's name in that list??. He literally never achieved success at the top end of his sport (motoGP)....he was, and always will be....Rossi's b1tch lol

Edited by morneS555

How can u call him the best doper when he got bust for doping?

The best doper(s) are still out there, amongst us smiling and waving as we cheer....

He was never busted, well never through testing at least - its all he said she said, pure conjecture and accusations - He only admitted to it, to get onto the Opra show :ph34r:

He was never busted, well never through testing at least - its all he said she said, pure conjecture and accusations - He only admitted to it, to get onto the Opra show :ph34r:

Amen. Playing the system like the legend that he is.