Puffy encounter

gerhardsnorbaard

Watched this first thing when I woke up, got such a big fright that I kicked my dog off the bed and woke up my pregnant wife - even though I was expecting it!

aahhh, I had such a lekker belly laugh now. 

Sorry to the missus.

• Replies 706
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ek bek@k my!!!

This literally just happened:

I watched this video, then got a call from my wife to bring the car so she can go fetch kids from school (lift club brings them to the reserve gate almost). As I get to my car, I nearly stepped on a.. yup, you guessed it, freaking black mamba! And where does it go? Under the car of course, and doesn't come back out the other side.. So off I go, with a mamba quite possibly somewhere in the undercarriage. 

I watched this video, then got a call from my wife to bring the car so she can go fetch kids from school (lift club brings them to the reserve gate almost). As I get to my car, I nearly stepped on a.. yup, you guessed it, freaking black mamba! And where does it go? Under the car of course, and doesn't come back out the other side.. So off I go, with a mamba quite possibly somewhere in the undercarriage. 

RIP dude that mamba has got you now  :ph34r:

Well I guess you've got some time to work out which is the least favorite child  :ph34r:

https://www.webuycars.co.za/

They come to you, and pay you immediately. No use in taking any chances.

They seem to like hiding in the engine compartment. If the fanbelt hisses at you... it's not a fanbelt!

• 2 weeks later...

Things I never intend to do in my life:

Stick my finger into a live electrical socket.

Try to cut my toe nails with an axe.

Drape a snake aound my neck! 

Wus

I have done 380V ,connecting a hi fi is regulation.My latest experiment with a limit switch was a mild irritation

Hahahaha

My grandfather used a lawnmower. And then the big toe nails were so thick he had to use a side-cutter.

My grandfather used a lawnmower. And then the big toe nails were so thick he had to use a side-cutter.

I just vomitted in my mouth!!!

Is the old man the oke who carried his mate across the desert on one leg??