Discovery Health - Vitality & Team Vitality plus everything else you need to know

An average heart rate of 172bpm you deserved all those 1500 points!!!

Same here, 1500 points, @171 Ave. 2:30 in the saddle

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

New weekly target 400 points.

Got 600 points for Emperors.

Also received refund on gym fees this month. 

Using Garmin. 

funny, mine stayed at 300 points

A lot of people complaining here.

Maybe I must post this somewhere else.

Thank Vitality for my Free race entry at the Emperors Cycle classic the [past weekend. I could use the R350 for Chain ring bolts and new tubes instead.

Thanks for the sterri stumpies at the end of the race.

Thanks for my 42mm Aplle watch I could get for R350.00

Thanks for my free gym membership with Virgin where I can use the Wattbike that I would otherwise not be able to use.

And I guess last but not least as this is why we have the Medical Aid. Thanks for covering all our costs when my son was hospitalised last week for Pneumonia.

Can not really say thank you to a hospital that charges R900 for the use of the Emergency room until he was transferred but I guess that is why our medical aid is so expensive.

I'm sure Vitality is basing all of this on the best practices as determined by a medical institute currently supervising the obesity epedemic in the US.

What does Daryl know about exercise anyway. The actuaries in Sandton obviously know much more.

Strava user. Thought that was already discussed.

Sure he's using a Garmin or similar device... 

But still. Average HR of less than 70% of age rated HR means it only counts for 100 points as it gets listed as a "distance" exercise - not moderate or vigorous. 

Yeah. He uses a SRM PC8. Screw the dozens of Pro Teams that run their business on that platform. Discovery knows what's best for us.

Yeah. He uses a SRM PC8. Screw the dozens of Pro Teams that run their business on that platform. Discovery knows what's best for us.

Ah. No support. What does that back end to? 

I still fail to understand his ranting. Surely his focus should be on making the team for the grand tours and not hitting a weekly smoothie target which he can't redeem in Europe.

I still fail to understand his ranting. Surely his focus should be on making the team for the grand tours and not hitting a weekly smoothie target which he can't redeem in Europe.

Bandwagoning.