Discovery Health - Vitality & Team Vitality plus everything else you need to know

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I wanted to hide my "emperors" activity but somehow they picked it up, probably through my ID and Racetec, Lets see what next weeks points are going to be.

Discovery starting to annoy me now with this garmin sync.

My workouts were syncing properly with Strava. Everything was working 100%. Now that I'm using Garmin, it's not syncing and I have to de-link and re-link everyime. Pretty much annoying the crap outta me now.

My workouts were syncing properly with Strava. Everything was working 100%. Now that I'm using Garmin, it's not syncing and I have to de-link and re-link everyime. Pretty much annoying the crap outta me now.

With a Garmin device??

even the pro's are unhappy

They wont care what anyone says...

Edited by lerouc

Had exactly the same issue last week. Still waiting for confirmation of points from my ride last Monday.

Emperors is showing, but my ride from Saturday is not showing points, but I collected as over 10 000 steps....

You are joking right? Please tell me you are joking.

300 Points for 14 hours and 226km. Not a Disco event Edited by slickandtyred

I was chatting to a bunch of weekend warriors -like me- over a couple of beers at the Cradle Trophy.

We all find it difficult to justify the spend on HRM (We all want a Fenix3!) so we just use Strava.

Since most of us have already maxed out our fitness points for the year on Vitality the whole appeal of the Active rewards programme is gone.

(We each received 100 points per day for 10 000+ steps via the iPhone fitness app. 200 points woohoo!)

Active Rewards was fun while it lasted and I’m glad I didn’t agree into taking up the iWatch deal.

I incidentally saw a guy wearing two Apple Watches at the race this weekend. Hopefully Discovery don’t decide to drop Apple support too!