Discovery Health - Vitality & Team Vitality plus everything else you need to know

Ive de-linked and re-linked mine now, will see if that helps.

Mine came through now.

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, but that's cos they can control their risk pool by only admitting accountants. Who, as we all know, are pretty darn boring and never take risks. 

Except maybe this one

Really?

This doesn't come from sitting behind a desk....

post-35786-0-87759700-1463400798_thumb.jpg

As one myself, I can recognise the results of a broken personality. (Just got in before Myles. :)

hey, my wife studied actuarial science. So if anything...  LOL.

hey, my wife studied actuarial science. So if anything... LOL.

'Baby, pls, before you do the new gap jump at Lombards, prepare me a regression analysis of the Hoogekraal crash velocity and trajectory...'

Myles: 'It' s on the fridge next to the kids' statistics homework... '

'Baby, pls, before you do the new gap jump at Lombards, prepare me a regression analysis of the Hoogekraal crash velocity and trajectory...'

Myles: 'It' s on the fridge next to the kids' statistics homework... '

LOL. Yeah, except she went into stats & IT instead, and is now doing photography full time. LOL. 

LOL. Yeah, except she went into stats & IT instead, and is now doing photography full time. LOL.

Now there's someone with her head screwed on straight! Opposites clearly attract! :)

Hook. Line. Sinker. 

We got a live one here, boys!!! :P

I always have a quiet chuckle when people refer to CA(SA)s as boring, timid, risk-adverse people.

Both my brother and I are CAs but have managed to jointly accumulated more than 80 visits to emergency wards over the years.

After my last visit with a broken collarbone and three fractures on my spine my brother sent a message to say " Try harder". His last accident resulted in 8 fractures of his pelvis. 

I always have a quiet chuckle when people refer to CA(SA)s as boring, timid, risk-adverse people.

Both my brother and I are CAs but have managed to jointly accumulated more than 80 visits to emergency wards over the years.

After my last visit with a broken collarbone and three fractures on my spine my brother sent a message to say " Try harder". His last accident resulted in 8 fractures of his pelvis.

You read 'brave' and 'adventurous' and I would agree. Others would read 'clumsy' and 'gormless'.

Both my brother and I are CAs but have managed to jointly accumulated more than 80 visits to emergency wards over the years.

After my last visit with a broken collarbone and three fractures on my spine my brother sent a message to say " Try harder". His last accident resulted in 8 fractures of his pelvis. 

ja but CA's don't work in any case so they can afford the downtime  :ph34r:

Wendy Knowler on Disco case today. Unethical scam artists is what she says.

http://www.rdm.co.za/business/2016/05/16/the-moving-goalposts-of-rewards-programmes

I particularly enjoy this comment...obviously pro's are going to take advise from a CEO on how to train best.....

But ultra-fit members' heart rates are lower during exercise.

"Elite athletes can continue to earn Vitality fitness points, but may need to change their training plan to shorter, more frequent, higher-intensity workouts," Viranna said.