Discovery Health - Vitality & Team Vitality plus everything else you need to know

Need 3 team members... Pm me your email if interested... Iv met every goal since rewards started ( even with broken elbow and radial head replacement ) so want like minded team...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Need 3 team members... Pm me your email if interested... Iv met every goal since rewards started ( even with broken elbow and radial head replacement ) so want like minded team...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If i broke my elbow i wont make my goals so sorry not like minded then.  :blush:

The app has not been performing well this week. :-

1.yesterday it reset all points to zero.

2. it would not download smoothie vouchers on wed, yet still deducted the ones I tried to download from my stash. I actually had to pay for 3 smoothies (as the lady behind the counter had already made them), which is akin to buying ice in winter.

3.it does not register polar data

4. this morning it wont allow access to active rewards at all. I their IT nerds are not having a good Friday

2. it would not download smoothie vouchers on wed, yet still deducted the ones I tried to download from my stash. I actually had to pay for 3 smoothies (as the lady behind the counter had already made them), which is akin to buying ice in winter.

4. this morning it wont allow access to active rewards at all. I their IT nerds are not having a good Friday

Let's not complain .........

I bought my missus a Polar 450 bike computer, and was wondering if anybody has a "Vitality link for dummies" guide on how to link the Polar to Vitality's website. Had a look last night, but could not see anything jumping out at me from the PolarFlow website.

Thanks in advance!

I bought my missus a Polar 450 bike computer, and was wondering if anybody has a "Vitality link for dummies" guide on how to link the Polar to Vitality's website. Had a look last night, but could not see anything jumping out at me from the PolarFlow website.

Thanks in advance!

You have to do it from the Vitality site. There is a link from the App to Garmin in my case, but not once has it linked on my phone. Under 'Votality' there is a 'Link device' page

maybe a problem with your phone, service provider or the app needs to be updated. Used mine this morning, no issues and can download vouchers.

maybe a problem with your phone, service provider or the app needs to be updated. Used mine this morning, no issues and can download vouchers.

Mine currently says 'Error'

You have to do it from the Vitality site. There is a link from the App to Garmin in my case, but not once has it linked on my phone. Under 'Votality' there is a 'Link device' page

Thanks man, I figured it out from Vitality's page, basically log in to PolarFlow from Vitality, Polar sends you an e-mail ïnvitation", you then log in to the actual PolarFlow site and accept the invitation. Sorted!

Mine currently says 'Error'

If its a problem on Disco's side then we would all be having the same issue. No issues going into mine, just checked again. I am on android.

post-67394-0-01941300-1463138031_thumb.jpg

Edited by Vivek B

so work this out road 260km in 12 hours average HR 129bpm discovery points 100....

seem fair. 

so work this out road 260km in 12 hours average HR 129bpm discovery points 100....

seem fair. 

How old are you? You need to be at least at 70% of your HR to get any points. If you rode for 12 hours at 70% you'd have received 300 points, so I can only assume that 129 is under 70% of your Age Based MHR.