Discovery Health - Vitality & Team Vitality plus everything else you need to know

How old are you? You need to be at least at 70% of your HR to get any points. If you rode for 12 hours at 70% you'd have received 300 points, so I can only assume that 129 is under 70% of your Age Based MHR. 

Agreed, only way to get more points is to be at 80% for more than 90 minutes, does not give you any points for longer rides if not at 80%.

Logic may be wayward but it seems they are calculating it correct.

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I stopped following this thread after the 500th post complaining about the movement of the goal posts. So i went onto the website and see there was a change in points / refund criteria for events, i'm this has been posted since my last visit. Hope we over the goal post thing so i can follow again.

I stopped following this thread after the 500th post complaining about the movement of the goal posts. So i went onto the website and see there was a change in points / refund criteria for events, i'm this has been posted since my last visit. Hope we over the goal post thing so i can follow again.

nope, some folks are still complaining about the changes each week. imo majority is probably those who have taken the watch, thinking that 1 Saturday ride a week will get them a free R6k watch.

Now that they have to actually get of their a$$es and do something, it becomes Disco's problem... If you think the forum is bad, check out the replies on Facebook. Really shocking and disgusting to see how people behave towards this.

I got an email from them saying they're going to be implementing a new cellphone validation thing on their website - supposed to be only kicking in on the 18th - but they're probably doing test runs at the moment.  On that note I haven't had any issues logging in etc today. 

I got an email from them saying they're going to be implementing a new cellphone validation thing on their website - supposed to be only kicking in on the 18th - but they're probably doing test runs at the moment.  On that note I haven't had any issues logging in etc today. 

Please lets hope they are not going to make you train with your cell phone :/

Please lets hope they are not going to make you train with your cell phone :/

Nope. It's for when you go online to change personal details like contact and address info

Also having issues on Rewards today, both on mobile and web

I'm having the same problem. My Garmin Connect (Garmin Edge 500) activities all of a sudden not synching with my Discovery Vitality Active Rewards. Thursday is the last time it worked. Anyone else experiencing the same problem?

I'm having the same problem. My Garmin Connect (Garmin Edge 500) activities all of a sudden not synching with my Discovery Vitality Active Rewards. Thursday is the last time it worked. Anyone else experiencing the same problem?

Same, I have posted on Facebook and have some other people with same response

Same, I have posted on Facebook and have some other people with same response

My Garmin 500 synced yesterday morning, no problem. Must be same intermittent issues. Just wait til tomorrow