Discovery Health - Vitality & Team Vitality plus everything else you need to know

For Apple folk only :thumbup:

That's where mine falls down - I receive an error message when attempting to transfer the voucher from the Discovery app to the Apple Wallet.

Have to exit the Discovery app and then go back in to rewards section and scroll all the way down past the choose reward section to see an icon which once pressed asks for your Discovery password again and then the voucher appears...rather time consuming.

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That's where mine falls down - I receive an error message when attempting to transfer the voucher from the Discovery app to the Apple Wallet.

Have to exit the Discovery app and then go back in to rewards section and scroll all the way down past the choose reward section to see an icon which once pressed asks for your Discovery password again and then the voucher appears...rather time consuming.

Apparently you have to update, friend updated and now it works 100%

I just get a blue screen when I want to use my voucher. Happens all the time, now I dont even bother. Got a Samsung S5 mini. :cursing:

My wife has the exact same issue. I now log on to her account from my iphone, save rewards in wallet and send screen shots back to her

Just got an email with the list of events for the rest of the year from Team Vitality

I see the cash back for cycling and running is pretty much non existent for the rest of the year...just the 94.7 for me.

To me the list seems to include the most obscure of events and none of the more recognised ones you will consider doing.

https://www.discovery.co.za/discovery_coza/web/linked_content/pdfs/vitality/team_vitality/vitality_race_events_calendar.pdf

Is a long way off what was listed in the early days when the promotional fliers were banded about getting you to sign up for Team Vitality  :blink:

Just got an email with the list of events for the rest of the year from Team Vitality

I see the cash back for cycling and running is pretty much non existent for the rest of the year...just the 94.7 for me.

To me the list seems to include the most obscure of events and none of the more recognised ones you will consider doing.

https://www.discovery.co.za/discovery_coza/web/linked_content/pdfs/vitality/team_vitality/vitality_race_events_calendar.pdf

Is a long way off what was listed in the early days when the promotional fliers were banded about getting you to sign up for Team Vitality  :blink:

That list is a joke. That was the original reason I started this thread. 

What discovery says and what they deliver are two very, very different things. Hence why milking them for the watch, smoothies, cash backs etc I feel rocks.

I'm already in a positive for Team Vitality, so will milk as much as I can for the remainder of the year, before reviewing for next year.

Also positive in monetary terms and will also review for both running and cycling next year.

Found one of the original promotional fliers.... so much promise with so much disappointment!!

post-33015-0-28340900-1464796254_thumb.png

Edited by shaper

GC to Disco delays again ? Activity from today not showing yet and its usually immediate when the system is working properly.

Maybe it's the vivoactive then. First time I used it for a ride instead of the edge. Did sync to GC mobile so will just wait it out.

Also positive in monetary terms and will also review for both running and cycling next year.

Found one of the original promotional fliers.... so much promise with so much disappointment!!

Ya....but at least the gym benefit does not disappoint...

edit: spelchekerr

Edited by Koei

Ya....but at least the gym benefit does not disappoint...

edit: spelchekerr

2 different things, team vitality is licence paid for and money back on sporting events.

Gym benefit and smoothies etc is vitality active rewards.

So is more and more looking like there is no benefit to rejoining team vitality next year unless there are some major revamps before the end of the year.

But I agree, VAR does not disappoint at the moment