Discovery Health - Vitality & Team Vitality plus everything else you need to know

If there is any team out there looking for a member I am looking to join a Discovery team.

I have hit all my goals since the inception of the active rewards and intend to going forward unless there is an exeptional reason why I cant.

PM me if you looking.

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They are the worst company when it comes to admin and customer support. I have tried now for 2 months to change my banking details without success. This morning I discovered ( :cursing:  :cursing: ) that again the debit orders was submitted to the wrong bank.

Anybody with some suggestions on other medical aid companies that one can consider.

Edited by Broker

They are the worst company when it comes to admin and customer support. I have tried now for 2 months to change my banking details without success. This morning I discovered ( :cursing:  :cursing: ) that again the debit orders was submitted to the wrong bank.

Anybody with some suggestions on other medical aid companies that one can consider.

Have you spoken to your broker?

And have you submitted proof of account details with the form they require?

Just asking. From an admin perspective they are by FAR the easiest to deal with in the med aid world. Sometimes they get it wrong, but there's a reason that we moved away from some of the smaller guys. 

Have you spoken to your broker?

And have you submitted proof of account details with the form they require?

Just asking. From an admin perspective they are by FAR the easiest to deal with in the med aid world. Sometimes they get it wrong, but there's a reason that we moved away from some of the smaller guys. 

At last I request my Broker to assist. But I submitted all the forms they required etc. Just not very happy with them at this stage.

1 Kauai smoothie to give away, expiring tomorrow... send me a pm if you want it.

Edit: Gone

Edited by Veeez

1 Kauai smoothie to give away, expiring tomorrow... send me a pm if you want it.

Edit: Gone

Thanks toddler loved it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So, who got the 2017 email......

Apple Watch round 2, except that this time its with running shoes... 

Love the fact that you will be able to use your rewards for popcorn at the movies :-)

P.S  Those with GYM memberships, don't let them lapse.  its not R1750 to rejoin!

So I see that next year you can get tekkies at Sportsman Warehouse on a similar scam that you could get the I watch this year. 

Wouldn't it be awesome if you can buy a new bike on a similar deal? I have my eye on that beautiful Bianchi in the classifieds. :drool:

Come on Myles, can't you talk to someone :clap:

Edited by HBO

Love the fact that you will be able to use your rewards for popcorn at the movies :-)

P.S  Those with GYM memberships, don't let them lapse.  its not R1750 to rejoin!

My wife will like the popcorn. I will like the Mug & Bean coffee. At least now I will be able to use my rewards. Can't stand that **** they sell at Kauai and no Vida café near me. 

Not a fan of Kauai's coffee, and M&B is not much better.

Will stick to the smoothies for now.

At least with free movies for the kids, they can get popcorn for free too. Might frequent the big screen a bit more.

I wish that they would include the new Samsung Gear S3 along side the iWatch

I genuinely do not get all the issues people have with uploading / syncing...

I have a Garmin Forerunner 410 and a Garmin Edge 800, both of which sync without hassles. Sometimes it takes a bit of time (read patience) but they always sync without having to resort to IT gymnastics on my side.

My Apple Watch activities / steps sync daily like a dream. Gym swipes reflect within 2 or 3 days. Smoothies are always available for purchasing, and do not disappear on the app, or between the app and the Apple Wallet. The medical aid I'm on, administered by Discovery, pays claims according to the rules of the scheme & plan I'm on...

As I said: No issues whatsoever. I'm a very happy customer. Which makes me wonder what you guys are doing differently to inflict all this pain on yourselves?