Discovery Health - Vitality & Team Vitality plus everything else you need to know

Anyone her has the Iwatch3  and used it for swimming.

Have the Iwatch and was not going to get the Iwatch 3 but is now thinking about it to use it for swimming.

Anyone with feedback problems after using it in the water?

Also if you can let me know if it is being able to count laps in an indoor pool like at Virgin.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I also have a question regarding the Watch benefit which I hope someone will be able to assist with:

Do you have to link your watch to the reward benefit? i.e. can you not just get the watch and then continue meeting your fitness goals as you currently are e.g. in my situation its using Polar Beat on my phone with an H7 HR pickup.

It sounds to me that too many people are picking up issues with the watches not allocating points according to effort and that would just pee me off properly.

I also have a question regarding the Watch benefit which I hope someone will be able to assist with:

Do you have to link your watch to the reward benefit? i.e. can you not just get the watch and then continue meeting your fitness goals as you currently are e.g. in my situation its using Polar Beat on my phone with an H7 HR pickup.

It sounds to me that too many people are picking up issues with the watches not allocating points according to effort and that would just pee me off properly

As long as you make your weekly goals its fine. I got the watch for the wife while I use a polar to make my goals. I do not have the watch registered as a fitness device.

It sounds to me that too many people are picking up issues with the watches not allocating points according to effort and that would just pee me off properly.

No, you don't. 

Can someone explain the actual cost of the shoes if I meet all goals and get the intel 25% back? Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can someone explain the actual cost of the shoes if I meet all goals and get the intel 25% back? Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ticket price = 2k

Discount of 25% paid at end of following billing cycle = R 500 (assuming 25%)

if all goals are met, over the next 12 months you get up to R 125 p/m back until end of 12 month cycle has come to an end.

That's it, essentially. 

ticket price = 2k

Discount of 25% paid at end of following billing cycle = R 500 (assuming 25%)

if all goals are met, over the next 12 months you get up to R 125 p/m back until end of 12 month cycle has come to an end.

That's it, essentially. 

IIRC there's a price for activating the shoe booster, so in Savage's case that's the price he'll pay? So R350... 

IIRC there's a price for activating the shoe booster, so in Savage's case that's the price he'll pay? So R350...

There it is, so 350 for 1800 shoes, sounds good

Thanks guys.

Not sure if this was asked previously, if so please forgive me.

What I'm wondering is whether an indoor trainer say the Wahoo Kickr would be considered as a fitness device and qualify for the device booster benefit coming in 2018?

What I'm wondering is whether an indoor trainer say the Wahoo Kickr would be considered as a fitness device and qualify for the device booster benefit coming in 2018?

Nope it is not........ what you have to do is record your workout on the Kickr with a garmin or similar device and upload the saved workout to vitality.  Vitality only interested in %HR and duration, so wear a HRM when you do any workout.

If I remember correctly the cap on the fitness device is R2500

I'm guessing that there'll be some list to choose from ??

Nope it is not........ what you have to do is record your workout on the Kickr with a garmin or similar device and upload the saved workout to vitality. Vitality only interested in %HR and duration, so wear a HRM when you do any workout.

I do this. The prob is that it results in duplicate uploads (from GC and Zwift) to Strava, which are a ball ache to maintain.

I do this. The prob is that it results in duplicate uploads (from GC and Zwift) to Strava, which are a ball ache to maintain.

Switch off auto upload to strava in Zwift.... sorted!

Switch off auto upload to strava in Zwift.... sorted!

How do you expect me to get 45 kudos per ride from nondescript people who I don’t know around the world who sustain my self esteem?

Your’e cruel [emoji23]