The EzelEnduro: Enduro on the next level

ewaldsadie

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Great photos and it looks like a killer event.

I'm all for the principle of #Enduro®©, but some of the **** these okes are wearing looks stupid. For instance:

ccs-38514-0-07775400-1448283995.jpg

What's up with those goggles? Why are they so big? What is their purpose? Is it just a scene thing that I don't understand?

Great photos and it looks like a killer event.

I'm all for the principle of #Enduro®©, but some of the **** these okes are wearing looks stupid. For instance:

What's up with those goggles? Why are they so big? What is their purpose? Is it just a scene thing that I don't understand?

They're specifically wider to fit over a pair of glasses (without which this rider can't see), with the added benefit of the straps aligning straighter with the sides of the helmet so they're also more comfortable.

Do you think lycra doesn't look stupid?

Edited by Martin Hattingh

They're specifically wider to fit over a pair of glasses (without which this rider can't see), with the added benefit of the straps aligning straighter with the side of the helmet so they're also more comfortable.

Do you think lycra doesn't look stupid?

Form and function. It's a fine balance.

Also, there are these things called contact lenses. They've been around for quite some time. Maybe this dude should look into them. 

Anyhoo, I think some of these guys have watched too many Matt Hunter videos.

post-62668-0-13200500-1448375978_thumb.jpg

Form and function. It's a fine balance.

Also, there are these things called contact lenses. They've been around for quite some time. Maybe this dude should look into them. 

Anyhoo, I think some of these guys have watched too many Matt Hunter videos.

attachicon.gifMatt Hunter.JPG

Hi Odinson, don't be a P#$@. Contacts don't work for me, hence the glasses.

See you next year - well yes, as long as you get invited of course. What the....

Invite only format kept the field small and safe. Trails were superduper gnarly so we didn't want to have riders there with unknown skills. Sorry you were not invited but you can blame your friends for not doing so!