Kevin Evans accepts doping charge

Paulst12

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Throw more hot water on the Ants nest.....i cannot wait to read More!

im sure there will be a knock on effect

Man up and own up to the fact that you lied and cheated. Don't make wish washy excuses. Everyone in racing has known it for years but been unable to do anything.

The apologists are the worst. Making excuses because they so badly want their hero to be clean and untarnished.

I had a lot of flak 18months ago for insinuating he was doping. I'm fecked if i'm going to be quiet now that the dirty cheat has actually been caught red handed

Okay. I kinda get your anger and sense of vindication, but by your own admission you were insinuating something 18 months ago without the proof you now have. Not too many cyclists have been sanctioned on anecdote alone. 

Okay. I kinda get your anger and sense of vindication, but by your own admission you were insinuating something 18 months ago without the proof you now have. Not too many cyclists have been sanctioned on anecdote alone. 

if it quacks like a duck, its a duck. 

Thats the whole issue, if there were any in the past 10 years, they would be have been coming in 5th and 6th behind the dopers. 

There clean riders never got the sponsorship, never got the fame, money etc. Thanks to the dopers....

My point exactly, so there's another side to the story.

Either you quit or dope!

Not much of a choice, but one doesn't seem to find too many quitters!

'more to come, '1 more', 'a little birdie told me', ' maybe 2 more' ...... yawn ..... will I be proved wrong?

Jaaa funny how other athletes know so much regarding other athletes that dope, but i wonder if they actually do anything about it other than comment on social media?

Isn't there an anonymous reporting system in place? 

Wait - the guy tells SAIDS he's going to dope (he doesnt have a TUE), and then it takes 2 years for them to bust him?

For which period were the actual irregularities on his ABP.... i know the press release talks about disqualifying him from Mar 2014 onwards but not sure if that means the irregularities were in 2014 / 2015 or earlier?

Jaaa funny how other athletes know so much regarding other athletes that dope, but i wonder if they actually do anything about it other than comment on social media?

Isn't there an anonymous reporting system in place?

It's not about knowing what someone else does....it's about rumours....sadly in this case it's always a case of where there is smoke there is fire....

So were you threatened by his lawyer for one of your posts or comments - pray tell?

Yes he was, go have a read on this thread....

https://community.bikehub.co.za/topic/140760-bicycleasshole-and-wattagenitro/page-30?do=findComment&comment=2796110

And here is the letter as posted by Julius on tweeter earlier as an early #tbt

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzvgHbVjpjvxM25QSlRxMTFTRkE/view?pref=2&pli=1

Edited by Patchelicious