Kevin Evans accepts doping charge

Paulst12

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So I wonder who the Caveman is referencing.

"1 more to go"

If you follow some of the coaches and other MTB pro's there was talk about a bust in December but none of them would name the pro on twitter. 

They all seem to know...

“Having retired last year officially in May, I’m naturally disappointed that this has to come out subsequently, but I’m happy to take my sanction and move on. I have no desire or will to return to professional cycling, merely to focus on my business and giving back to the sport that has given me so much”.

Wait.... what is he going to give back  :eek: 

Blood?

Needles?

Doping tips?

Dear Dopers: I don't care about your excuses, I don't care about 'the sorrys'. I care about the money you stole, the careers that were denied and derailed, the riders who questioned them selves, the truth that was warped and the large part of belief in a great sport that you have a eroded

If you think 'I'm sorry' fixes any part of that then you are deluded... you are a self involved thief. If you are sorry then shop your dealer, spill the beans and work tirelessly every day god gives to pull the sport out of that hole that you single handily push it a little deeper into. 

You are a confirmed cheat and have betrayed all those who supported you why should you shrug and walk away. 

Edited by hellocolour

Max?

I doubt it....he might have just said 1 more to go in reference to Kevin.....he will well know that there is many more to go.....

So I wonder who the Caveman is referencing.

"1 more to go"

Another big name to come I hear in the boiler room...........

Well.....2 more if you believe the rumours. 

Mooi...as jy met vuur speel....that old chestnut

Well.....2 more if you believe the rumours. 

Correct....and some more after that.....

Guest Lancesball

Devil's advocate: If Evans presents affidavits from the surgeons confirming what he says they said, and he has a letter confirming his application for a TUE, what then?

******* thats what, 2102/13 has no effect on his 2014 sanction. 

Dont you think if you were him and this was brought before you, you would present that information? SAIDS never woke up this morning and went "lets send a release out" 

Cheers Kevin, see you never, not even when I need a tube and Im in knysna.

Devil's advocate: If Evans presents affidavits from the surgeons confirming what he says they said, and he has a letter confirming his application for a TUE, what then?

He's so sick he needs ozone treatment but can race a bike?

If you dont have a TUE, dont race. But dont came after you're busted and make excuses

******* thats what, 2102/13 has no effect on his 2014 sanction. 

Dont you think if you were him and this was brought before you, you would present that information? SAIDS never woke up this morning and went "lets send a release out" 

Cheers Kevin, see you never, not even when I need a tube and Im in knysna.

Plett is quite a drive for a tube while in Knysna :whistling: