Kevin Evans accepts doping charge

Paulst12

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

******* thats what, 2102/13 has no effect on his 2014 sanction. 

Dont you think if you were him and this was brought before you, you would present that information? SAIDS never woke up this morning and went "lets send a release out" 

Cheers Kevin, see you never, not even when I need a tube and Im in knysna.

Kevin is scrambling to cover himself and his golf mate Kevin Mcallum is off writing columns on iol to try help him out.

Journalistic integrity?

@tumbleweed i know he's your brother but he should have said to his mate : "Sorry i'll rather stay out of this". 

Guest Lancesball

Yours worked. He doesn't say why he's not contesting though... Edit: Bottom bit of the story didn't load. Yeah, sorta confirmed what I was thinking. He stands to gain nothing from contesting it.

Normally if you guilty

Normally if you know its over

Normally if you strike a deal with authroities

These are a few reasons why you dont contest.

If I was totally innocent I would contest this, only guilty athletes when they (read 3 above) dont contest.

Yours worked. He doesn't say why he's not contesting though... Edit: Bottom bit of the story didn't load. Yeah, sorta confirmed what I was thinking. He stands to gain nothing from contesting it.

so then why get his golf mate to quickly write a column on iol.

He knows he has no legal grounds to contest it. He's just trying to BS the public

Guest Lancesball

Plett is quite a drive for a tube while in Knysna :whistling:

Correct, I dont stay in Plett so wont drive there when I am in Knysna. 

so then why get his golf mate to quickly write a column on iol.

He knows he has no legal grounds to contest it. He's just trying to BS the public

Also I think he everything to loose by not contesting it...I mean his reputation will be in sy glory in. His reputation I am sure is used as a marketing tool for his business.

Edited by rouxtjie

Also I think he everything to loose by not contesting it...I mean his reputation will be in sy glory in. His reputation I am sure is used as a marketing tool for his business.

yeah, should change his tweeta handle to @kevinevansdopin

He's so sick he needs ozone treatment but can race a bike?

If you dont have a TUE, dont race. But dont came after you're busted and make excuses

But isn't that what he is saying? I was denied a TUE and continued racing, it's come out now, and I have taken my sanction? Or do you want him to admit to something else?

But isn't that what he is saying? I was denied a TUE and continued racing, it's come out now, and I have taken my sanction? Or do you want him to admit to something else?

If you're denied a TUE then dont race. I'd love to see all these affadavits saying he applied for a TUE but they denied it. Its just a BS fact that he's made up to cover his ass

If you're so sick that you need ozone treatment, then how can you even be racing.

Also, if he is not guilty, he would had of released a statement before SAIDS released their report, not after theirs. A bit of a knee-jerk reaction.

Didn't David George also open a shop in Cape Town after his ban? Maybe both shops have a partnership for some back-room "setup".

I REKON IF I WAS IN THAT POSITION DAMMED IF YOU DO DAMMED IF YOU DONT. CONTEST,,,,,NO ONE WOULD EVER THINK ANYTHING BUT GUILTY BY NOW ANYWAY 

THROWING MONEY INTO A PIT EVEN IF HE IS INNOCENT,,,,,,,,,,

NO WIN SITUATION, IT WILL JUST GET DRAWN OUT LONGER, I REKON DIG A HOLE AND WAIT FOR THE CYCLONE TO PASS AS IT WILL, BY NEXT WEEK THIS THREAD WILL HAVE ONLY ONE HUBBER WHO CLEARLY "LOVES" HIM STILL  POSTING :ph34r:  :ph34r: 

FANDACIOUS :whistling:  :whistling:  :whistling: dips runs for the door