Kevin Evans accepts doping charge

Paulst12

The local guys dope to get fast, the overseas guys are fast and then they dope (well some of them)

I know of 2 a while back who were clean and if I remember correctly this was one of the reasons they stopped. 

Potatoes only get you so far apparently...  

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

“Having retired last year officially in May, I’m naturally disappointed that this has to come out subsequently, but I’m happy to take my sanction and move on. I have no desire or will to return to professional cycling, merely to focus on my business and giving back to the sport that has given me so much”.

Wait.... what is he going to give back  :eek: 

See post above. And in other news the Easter bunny will drop off chocolate eggs in your garden on March 27th,

Exciting times.....I will be sending Megan Fox whatsapp messages from tomorrow.......all NSFW of course.....

By not contesting them... SAIDS don't dig deeper, look further back, ask more hard questions. Not a lot of results really going back to just 2014. Plenty before that though!

SAIDS digging deeper must really be a petrifying experience filling every athlete with absolute fear.

NOT.

Just look at the pharmacist excuse used previously to squash a positive test bought hook line and sinker by SAIDS.

I just shared my thought with a colleague....imagine these top pro's (the World Tour okes/teams) use these local riders (that also get regular testing done) as guinea pigs for their 'whats new on the market and lets see if /how long it takes to get caught' etc.... I mean isn't this ideal for a 'local racer' that is kinda not really making big bucks from local marathons to get money from the big teams to go through something like this?

Doubt it. The Euro pros have the best doctors available.

“Having retired last year officially in May, I’m naturally disappointed that this has to come out subsequently, but I’m happy to take my sanction and move on. I have no desire or will to return to professional cycling, merely to focus on my business and giving back to the sport that has given me so much”.

I DOUBT ANY OF THE PRIZE MONEY

Credibility of course!

The brand "Kevin Evans" means little enough to him not to defend it? I would imagine that his business will suffer as a result of this. I am always critical when cyclists are diagnosed with some weird and wonderful disease. Its like hearing about a restaurant or club that burns down and you immediately think "arson!"

SAIDS digging deeper must really be a petrifying experience filling every athlete with absolute fear.

NOT.

Just look at the pharmacist excuse used previously to squash a positive test bought hook line and sinker by SAIDS.

Point taken, but I do believe much of that was down to a very expensively drafted lawyers letter...