Kevin Evans accepts doping charge

Paulst12

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Feel for the clean pro's out there. Really difficult to get sponsors nowadays. But there is still a few rotten apples out there. Many of the fellow pro's know who they are, but nailing these guys takes way too long. They need to speed the testing process up a bit. Lawyers and Dopers

SORRY, ITS BROKEN, IVE ALREADY SENT AN EMAIL TO ADMIN,,,SAVING FOR A NEW KEYBOARD,,,,ANY DONATIONS PLEASE PM ME FOR BANKING DETAILS

Of course bud happy to help

Former South African mountain bike champion Kevin Evans has said the reports of anomalies found in his biological blood passport results were due to “life-threatening circumstances and decisions doctors made to save his life”.

Credible....not credible.....possible or not....what do you hubbers think....what about the TUE's ?

WASNT HE ON THE HUB FOR A FEW POSTS???????

A CERTAIN LADY HUBBER WAS A BIT EXCITED IF MY MEMORY SERVES ME CORRECTLY????

IM SURE HE WILL TELL US THE TRUTH :ph34r:  :ph34r: WE WILL BE KIND :whistling:  :whistling:

Former South African mountain bike champion Kevin Evans has said the reports of anomalies found in his biological blood passport results were due to “life-threatening circumstances and decisions doctors made to save his life”.

Credible....not credible.....possible or not....what do you hubbers think....what about the TUE's ?

In the rest of the article, words like desperate etc are used. 

Knew what he was doing. 

WASNT HE ON THE HUB FOR A FEW POSTS???????

A CERTAIN LADY HUBBER WAS A BIT EXCITED IF MY MEMORY SERVES ME CORRECTLY????

IM SURE HE WILL TELL US THE TRUTH :ph34r:  :ph34r: WE WILL BE KIND :whistling:  :whistling:

That was gushing Gen when Max The Knocker was here.....

Former South African mountain bike champion Kevin Evans has said the reports of anomalies found in his biological blood passport results were due to “CAREER -threatening circumstances and decisions doctors made to save his CAREER ”.

FIXED  :ph34r:  :ph34r: 

What probably saddens me the most is that Kevin, unlike so many of the other rotten apples, was always a model pro, polite, courteous, humble etc - he is at heart a good human being, better than most in my view.

Maybe there really is no hope for anything even remotely resembling clean professional sport...

I'll kick him when he's down. He's a ******* liar and a cheat. What about all the potential racers who never got a chance to live their dream because this douche nozzle cheated

fuckem all

If he wasn't there some clean, talented, youngster would've been there - then got exposed to relentless pressure from a team manager and or sponsors and ended up in the same space. It's a perpetual cycle. In all top level sport. I'm not condoning it AT ALL but there's so much more that goes on behind the scenes that the general public is unaware of. The pressures are huge and perhaps I'm unneccessarily cynical (I secretly hope so) but they all dope - they have to, to compete.

What probably saddens me the most is that Kevin, unlike so many of the other rotten apples, was always a model pro, polite, courteous, humble etc - he is at heart a good human being, better than most in my view.

Maybe there really is no hope for anything even remotely resembling clean professional sport...

NOW THAT DEF. WILL GET YOU A STRAWBERRY LOLIPOP

Sounds very strange. As a Pro would you not keep the powers that be informed off all medical procedures etc?

What did he take?

Haven't seen anything quoted but if it's a passport issue then my guess is epo