Kevin Evans accepts doping charge

Paulst12

Exactly. And he saves himself lawyers fees. Guess he could technically still be able to say "I never tested positive..."

Will we see him pouring his guts out to Owen on Supercycling's couch one day... 

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

“Having retired last year officially in May, I’m naturally disappointed that this has to come out subsequently, but I’m happy to take my sanction and move on. I have no desire or will to return to professional cycling, merely to focus on my business and giving back to the sport that has given me so much”.

Wait.... what is he going to give back  :eek: 

How to get through your pro career without being caught.

Feel for the clean pro's out there. Really difficult to get sponsors nowadays. But there is still a few rotten apples out there. Many of the fellow pro's know who they are, but nailing these guys takes way too long. They need to speed the testing process up a bit. Lawyers and Dopers

You're going to be 'feeling' for a very long time...

Former South African mountain bike champion Kevin Evans has said the reports of anomalies found in his biological blood passport results were due to “life-threatening circumstances and decisions doctors made to save his life”.

Credible....not credible.....possible or not....what do you hubbers think....what about the TUE's ?

Ozone therapy 

From wiki:

Summarizing the substantial and growing body of study results showing deleterious health effects of breathing ozone, in 1976, and reiterated in 2006, the United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA) reflects the scientific consensus that ozone is a toxic gas which has, as yet, no demonstrated safe medical application in specific, adjunctive, or preventive therapy...

...There is some controversy about its use by athletes in an attempt to increase performance.[14]"

I see he has now tweeted thanking everyone for the calls and support. 

How bout a, "I liad to you all, by bad."

Not a pity party.

yussis what a prize ****.

the arrogance of the dopers is what pisses me off the most.

Not one of them has ever said "fuckit im a doper, I cheated i lied, im sorry"

they all just gloss it over and continue to be colossal pricks

Guest notmyname

Then got exposed to relentless pressure from a team manager and or sponsors and ended up in the same space. It's a perpetual cycle.

This is why the clean athletes need to voice what they see. As others have mentioned here, it's a few baddies that are pisssing in the soup".

cycling will be filthy dirty till the athletes stop crumbling to the pressures put on them by the wankers that don't care for clean, fair sport.

Will we see him pouring his guts out to Owen on Supercycling's couch one day... 

The only thing I would watch with him in it would be if Suzelle DIY interviewed him.

"Ag neeeee Kevin... Marian bring Kev some water" 

Devil's advocate: If Evans presents affidavits from the surgeons confirming what he says they said, and he has a letter confirming his application for a TUE, what then?

Phone Zorzoli & get a TUE during the race like some others

Problem with the Ozone therapy, is that it's positive effects lasts longer than just "assisting" in getting ones "health" back.

Therefore it's illegal, purely because any cyclist can then get a doctors note that will enable them to blood dope.

Perhaps the doctors on ye ol bikehub can shed some light on the Ozone therapy used to save a life.

Edit: Changed 02 to Ozone

Edited by RocknRolla

Devil's advocate: If Evans presents affidavits from the surgeons confirming what he says they said, and he has a letter confirming his application for a TUE, what then?

Then we shall have to possibly consider ordering humble pie, it would have been a tough card that he had been dealt...

BUT we could still certainly solace ourselves in that he made a seriously rookie mistake when he decided to race knowing he was basically on performance enhancers. Did he really learn nothing from Brandon????