Kevin Evans accepts doping charge

Paulst12

How do our okes dope and go over to Europe and don't beat everyone? Our big races still dominated by foreign riders.

The Russians had a state sponsored program, and they won a bit, but certainly not dominating anything.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder how long it takes the dopers to get over the fact that they got caught? if it even bothers them at all?

I know the man.

Maybe I'm defending him now when I remind all of the serious medical problems he's had over the last few years. Could be a contributing factor.

Did he also recover from bilharzia ?

Can we get back the R150k+ in prize money we have paid Kevin over the years at the Crater Cruise?

It also pissed on my chips something special seeing a few smug dopers on the podium at joBerg2c last year... The Cape Epic has the right idea!

tbc

It also pissed on my chips something special seeing a few smug dopers on the podium at joBerg2c last year

WE STILL WOULDNT HAVE BEEN ON THE PODIUM  BUD,,, :blush:  :whistling: 

Damn. Just when I had packed away the worlds smallest violin...

Eldron's promise (to help end doping) : if I see a doper on the podium at any race I will be yelling DOPER DOPER when their name is read out. That includes Nolan, Brandon, Kevin, David, Rourke.... Who am I missing?

It's up to us - the cycling public-to make these guys feel shitty every time they throw a leg over a bike.

Hmmmm I'm just gonna yell DOPER DOPER every time I see them .

Did he also recover from bilharzia ?

It' not lekker....trust me....I came down to hard on the addle once and my cousin called me whilst I was in recovery....he asked me "is it definitely bilharzia" and I said "ja, my bal is seer"

Edited by BarHugger

Shock, horror, aghast indescribable feeling of......... Captain obvious!

I remember turning up for the Zuurberg mountain challenge a few years ago which Kev had won all of the times. It happened to be about 5 days after Davey George was uncovered, his racing partner at the time.

Kev was there in his tracksuit but withdrew last minute then took a couple of months away from racing with an undiagnosable blood disease or what not. 

This was one waiting to happen. Retired or not, the truth will surface.

Being caught after the fact is still being caught... ask Lance... 

Damn. Just when I had packed away the worlds smallest violin...

Eldron's promise (to help end doping) : if I see a doper on the podium at any race I will be yelling DOPER DOPER when their name is read out. That includes Nolan, Brandon, Kevin, David, Rourke.... Who am I missing?

It's up to us - the cycling public-to make these guys feel shitty every time they throw a leg over a bike.

Hmmmm I'm just gonna yell DOPER DOPER every time I see them .

Seyffert