Kevin Evans accepts doping charge

Paulst12

Bugger this Gert... i'm beginning to wonder if there is another agenda going on?

Nearly a hundred pages of he said she said we tweeted.... and we still know almost boggerol

Keeping to the KE theme,

FanD: What kind of doping was he supposed to be doing?

Blood boosting, epo, or ....?

Precisely why I was keen to get Jeroen's thoughts on it all. He will know a lot, probably everything... what he can disclose might be a different matter all together.

As always, we want to know more

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You derailed the thread...

I ask for Jeroen's input, something I still would like to here, because he has the knowledge to enlighten us more on this than most.

You pissed on that idea based on him marketing his products on his personal twitter feed? What kind of marketing madness is that!

I asked for Jeroen, specifically because he does engage with hubbers - Ross Tucker has til now not as far as I am aware. 

And as for mentioning my cycling whatsapp group - what has that got to do with anything on here? No member of that chat group has uttered a word on this thread. Agenda... of course you have one.

If you reply to this, I ask please if you could reply in point form next to my points you disagree with so we can keep things coherent  :thumbup:

And my apology along with it....

Marketing Cadence on his own feed is cool....dropping his products name when a doping discussion comes up...that's not cool to me...

Very easy to figure out what goes on outside of the hub  :thumbup:

What would my agenda be....do I know the doctor personally - no......do I have a product that competes with him in the same market - no.....has he ever looked at me skeef - not that I know of....has he crossed swords with me sometime in the past and I can't get over that -no....would you like to carry on with this discussion in private so we don't irritate the rest of the hubbers - let's rather do that before report buttons get hit and warnings get dished out...

**edit**

I will not be responding to you on this thread regarding this debate moving forward....

Edited by BarHugger

Okay, I got the wrong end of the stick. i thought the "doctor" being referred to here was our very own Pee-Wee 50cc...

But if one of you is talking about Jeroen, and the other Ross Tucker, no wonder you're crossing wires.. 

I never knew either of them till this wonderful thread happened....that Ross Tucker guy is very likeable...straight to the point and has an abundance of knowledge...not too difficult to go on to twitter and get the more "we always want to know"

He he....I think even Ol' Kevin is getting some entertainment value out of this thread now :whistling:

Methinks this has finally run its course.

Recharge the handbags and lets await the next doper we can crucify

So I spent the past hour or so (which I will never get back) reading through today's posts. The central theme of which seems to be have been the unabated grilling of Fandacious for something that he said, which, it transpires, was 100% true.

All the conjecture bs about What he could or could not prove at the time is totally irrelevant. What he can prove now is. Oh, Of course he does not have to. Because what he said IS A FACT.

Hubber stupidity (or deliberate agenda) reached new lows today.

So I spent the past hour or so (which I will never get back) reading through today's posts. The central theme of which seems to be have been the unabated grilling of Fandacious for something that he said, which, it transpires, was 100% true.

All the conjecture bs about What he could or could not prove at the time is totally irrelevant. What he can prove now is. Oh, Of course he does not have to. Because what he said IS A FACT.

Hubber stupidity (or deliberate agenda) reached new lows today.

Been off work with flu today. Being able to reach for the iPad in between sleeps and catch up on this thread gave me guaranteed humour all day. Boom

My sincere worry is that in future cyclists who have a fair suspicion that someone is doping, will keep quiet, in stead of speaking up, for fear of getting abused themselves. This can only benefit the dopers. The code of enforced silence in the pro peloton has caused enough damage already . It must never be allowed to spread all over the sport like a plague.

Doping is unacceptable and harms not just the doper, but the whole sport as well. It has the potential to destroy professional cycling through the flight of sponsors, without which the sport will wither. It also takes away opportunities for young up and coming riders. Altogether a bad thing.

So, let me say this: I will not flame those who speak up in a responsible way. I will encourage them to take their suspicion (and proof if they have any), to SCA, SAIDS, WADA, the police, Medicines Control Council  etc. Doping should be stamped out by catching the cheaters, their suppliers, their coaches and their doctors and punishing them severely. Life bans, losing licences, serious fines and jail time should be used as a big stick! Informants should be celebrated and remunerated liberally as a carrot! 

We ALL should help! (My cheap 2c) :)  

My sincere worry is that in future cyclists who have a fair suspicion that someone is doping, will keep quiet, in stead of speaking up, for fear of getting abused themselves. This can only benefit the dopers. The code of enforced silence in the pro peloton has caused enough damage already . It must never be allowed to spread all over the sport like a plague.

Just look at the abuse poor old Zayin and Julius got from most of the people on here, just imagine what will happen should a fellow cyclist speak up and voice their suspicions...

Doping is unacceptable and harms not just the doper, but the whole sport as well. It has the potential to destroy professional cycling through the flight of sponsors, without which the sport will wither. It also takes away opportunities for young up and coming riders. Altogether a bad thing.

So, let me say this: I will not flame those who speak up in a responsible way. I will encourage them to take their suspicion (and proof if they have any), to SCA, SAIDS, WADA, the police, Medicines Control Council  etc. Doping should be stamped out by catching the cheaters, their suppliers, their coaches and their doctors and punishing them severely. Life bans, losing licences, serious fines and jail time should be used as a big stick! Informants should be celebrated and remunerated liberally as a carrot! 

We ALL should help! (My cheap 2c) :)  

How awesome would an undercover "Point Break" type scenario be... all we need is a very fit competitive cycling cop unknown to the inner ring  :blush: