Knox to set the pace at Barberton XCM

News bot

Max Knox announced his return to the ever so popular Barberton XCM on 30 January. The Barberton Rotary Club hosted the first ever Ultra Marathon (120km) in South Africa in 2009 – the Barberton XCM mountain bike race. This was the first of many Ultra marathon titles that Knox won, not only in Barberton, but also in South Africa.

Click here to view the article

HKGK

is there anyone left to actually compete?

Why? I mean only KE has been banned the rest carry on as they were ..... 

Lets not forget DCM Chrome days when MK, RC and BS were all team mates....just saying

Very interested to see his result. A number of people suspicious about this oke's fitness and strength. 

Ha ha kind of a BIG spotlight.......I just chuckled when I saw the press release.....guess the show must go on....as a previous post said maybe this can roll-over onto Friday.

Very interested to see his result. A number of people suspicious about this oke's fitness and strength. 

My 5 cents contribution....I am suspicious of any local pro that has a fear or hunger to apply their skills on an international level....they are either scared of getting tested....or just plain out of their depth....or the worst one, happy to be a legend and a bit of a household name locally...

I am with Intern....snort....

I wonder if he, dirty or clean, will sand bag this race to just dilute suspicions a bit?

Edited by Patchelicious