Dopers suck

fandacious

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

P.S. ignore the title that this incident happened in California.

in "rare" twist of events where previously there was no cameras to capture the incident, the footage of the Lenzerheide Crash between Nino & Mathias has eventually emerged. This is consistent with the drug found in Mathias' sample, it all makes sense now.

34 minutes ago, milky4130 said:

in "rare" twist of events where previously there was no cameras to capture the incident, the footage of the Lenzerheide Crash between Nino & Mathias has eventually emerged. This is consistent with the drug found in Mathias' sample, it all makes sense now.

🤣

7 hours ago, OVERDRIVE said:

🤣

oh my flück 😳😳

I'll think twice cycling passed the cows at conties and hoogies 🤣

Edited by Jbr

11 hours ago, OVERDRIVE said:

I never suspected the oke. Did think he was a bit odd but he def took me like a Facebook Marketplace Oil Rig worker 

Spill The Tea GIF - Spill The Tea - Discover & Share GIFs

FACTS! (If guilty) 

Not Laughing GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Eish. 

I am! Until proven otherwise. 

I think they're not. Actually, I hope they not. I bust my a$$ trying to get within a year of them, hence I hate dopers. 

Straight. 

Don't Go There GIFs | Tenor

All day. 

This only goes one way. https://www.visordown.com/news/racing/motogp/andrea-iannone-accepted-‘absurd-inexplicable’-motogp-drugs-ban-verdict

YARN | Never look a gift horse in the mouth. | In the Name of the Father  (1993) | Video clips by quotes | 2c43e475 | 紗

Oh Yes GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

@'Dale is better versed me thinks to comment on this 

Is this a multi quote record?

12 hours ago, milky4130 said:

wait is there footage of the incident ?

• 1 month later...
On 8/19/2022 at 12:26 PM, renayg said:

It sounds as though Swiss Cycling has suspended MF from participating in events, while the UCI has not done so as yet as the B sample is still pending. I'm guessing if the B sample also comes back positive then the results will be amended and he will receive a suspension from the UCI.

I saw somewhere that its considered an "adverse"result and gets treated differently....is that correct? Will they test a B sample?

• 1 month later...

I see SA Ironman Triathlete Annah Watkinson has psoted that she received an AAF for metalbolite - methyltesterone. Pleading innocence and fighting it with her legal team. See her Instagram account ANNAHb247 for the update.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Now the case goes back to Swiss Sports Integrity. In compliance with the Stakeholder Notice, the national anti-doping agency can, if necessary, re-evaluate the A sample of June 5, 2022 as an abnormal or atypical analysis result. Swiss Sports Integrity cannot legally contest the decision of the Disciplinary Chamber. The organization is still of the opinion that, due to the extensive investigations, there was an abnormal analysis result and the provisional ban was therefore absolutely necessary. According to your information, Swiss Sport Integrity will review the decision and take the next steps based on it.

"Its all a bit embarrassing so we're just going to make sure we didn't make more mistakes or rather that we were consistent in our mistakes. You see, we have to be seen to try and save some face so that athletes will fear us. If they don't fear us and the damage our bungling  can do to their careers then we serve no purpose at all."

this could be any bureaucracy, e.g. ANC, ESKOM, Swiss Cycling,