• 6 months later...
  • Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

Decided to go with a more permanent setup ... as per the woodwork thread I used some left over pallet wood.

Not sure how well it will work or how practical it is but I'll find out I guess. Gotta be better than the music stand option I used with just my phone before

4db842f049ad8607cafaec68f75d1911.jpg

Edited by NotSoBigBen

Decided to go with a more permanent setup ... as per the woodwork thread I used some left over pallet wood.

Not sure how well it will work or how practical it is but I'll find out I guess. Gotta be better than the music stand option I used with just my phone before4db842f049ad8607cafaec68f75d1911.jpg

Is that a rouvy route on your screen?

• 2 months later...

I just moved house. This is the garage. Still lots of work to do but this is the general area. Ignore the ironing board.

IMG-20210513-WA0050.jpg

Edited by Duane_Bosch

Heading in the right direction. This was Sunday just before a Rouvy session. Some negotiation had to happen with the significant other even tho when we bought the place this area was promised to me as my man cave. The WIFI is pretty dire in there so I'm going to have to get a range extender.

I still need to find a solution for the wetsuits and there's a shelf in a cupboard full of my old and current fullface helmets. In the toilet I've done a hook setup for running and cycling shoes and helmets.

Also not strictly paincave related but my double cab juuuuuust fits into the garage so that sleeps outside.

IMG-20210523-WA0031.jpg

Edited by Duane_Bosch

6 minutes ago, Duane_Bosch said:

Heading in the right direction. This was Sunday just before a Rouvy session. Some negotiation had to happen with the significant other even tho when we bought the place this area was promised to me as my man cave. The WIFI is pretty dire in there so I'm going to have to get a range extender.

I still need to find a solution for the wetsuits and there's a shelf in a cupboard full of my old and current fullface helmets. In the toilet I've done a hook setup for running and cycling shoes and helmets.

Also not strictly paincave related but my double cab juuuuuust fits into the garage so that sleeps outside.

IMG-20210523-WA0031.jpg

Gooseneck fixed to that door and each wetsuit on a hanger 

2 minutes ago, Wayne pudding Mol said:

Wot is gooseneck?

Just now, Duane_Bosch said:

Wot is gooseneck?

It’s sort of an extended hook with staggers in it you see in clothing stores - so then all the t shirts can hang in front of each other - sold by shelving  places  - good chance you wetsuit was on one when you bought it - I’ll try find a pic 

3 hours ago, Wayne pudding Mol said:

Mmmm. I like the idea but there's 4 wetsuits plus hoodies, booties, gloves and surf towels that need to be accommodated. That weight will tear anything straight off of a door. This is Cape Town brah. The water is chillos here.

I'm just going to rig up 2 shelving gubbins and a few hangers. Job done. Just to find the time. Between my job, the garden, hanging pictures and the constant stream of friends and family popping round to offer free (to them) tips on what renovations we need to do it's been a struggle.

I ordered a new board and it's been waiting patiently for me at a mates place for more than a week now. He say's it feels really nice under the arm and it's super light seeing as it's made from old Styrofoam cups.

• 10 months later...

Technically autumn ....

Practically winter .... get to work in the dark .... long days in the office ..... raining outside ....

The KickrCore to the rescue :clap: