who is Die MUISHOND?

Shebeen

apparently the other day he rode hell and back, but it was unsatisfying so he did 

hell and back and hell and back and hell and back and hell and back and hell and back and hell and back and hell and back and hell and back and hell and back and hell and back and hell and back and hell and back and hell and back and hell and back and hell and back and hell and back and hell and back and hell and back and hell and back and hell and back and hell and back and hell and back and hell and back and hell and back and hell and back and hell and back and hell and back and hell and back and hell and back and 

his garmin died after the first loop. it doesn't have muishond blood powering it

https://www.strava.com/activities/1972468654

Plot Twist. Hell is the name of his fridge. 

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's hope he just remains lazy in front of the TV and doesn't resort to using performance enhancing drugs to keep up his form...

I wouldn't want to be on the receiving end when he becomes Die Vuishond.

I've heard he recently changed his name to Die Huishond

Let's hope he just remains lazy in front of the TV and doesn't resort to using performance enhancing drugs to keep up his form...

I wouldn't want to be on the receiving end when he becomes Die Vuishond.

Is beer & wine a PED? If so, jammer. Doping since 1973. #Suiphond

• 9 months later...

I think I know who he is for real. Just validating my sources.

I refer you back to post one or 1 or #1.

Read it and then read it again.

Yes all of it.

Edited by porqui

• 4 weeks later...

I know him personally :-)

Just by knowing Die Muishond, you will be so tough that not even a full on CIA black ops interrogation will be able to squeeze his identity out of you! Water boarding........just a nice shower........electric shocks........just a little tingly sensation........like champagne! Fear not a few inquisitive Hubbers!