who is Die MUISHOND?

Shebeen

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He's been known to ride rough enduro trails in Spain with little more than a bald maxxis ikon in exo casing. I whish I was joking. His thumb has deformed over the years from shifting into harder gears even after bottoming out his cassette.

He's been known to ride rough enduro trails in Spain with little more than a bald maxxis ikon in exo casing. I whish I was joking. His thumb has deformed over the years from shifting into harder gears even after bottoming out his cassette.

Terribly sorry to tell you that you are totally mistaken.....Die Muishond has never owned or ridden anything other than a single speed bike, whether in Spain or up Everest!

He even puts bike tyres on backwards - just because!

Didn't strava flag his cobra KOM because it was on a penny farthing?

It's much faster with a small wheel at the front!

Although to be fair, die Muishond doesn't know the difference between 'aero' and 'hero'

Edited by Thor Buttox

He even puts bike tyres on backwards - just because!

Indeed he does. I can confirm this. 

I have it on good intel that he does not use chain lube as no chain lube can not hold onto his chain.

Fake news from the Dark Web.....he never uses a chain...or lube, he uses his super powers to drive his cassette and can change gears by blinking his eyes...... (that's why you never ever see him riding in a dust storm!!!)